Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Few more words for the topic above inspired by very tender music mix of in-game soundtracks for missions with Panam (the link below just in case... its better to hear it once than to read 100 times).

Just realized how important this music is and how it perfectly emphasizes a lot of different feelings, probably opposite to each other inside them -
  • the feeling of hope, fear and uncertainty V and Panam had about his future and Aldecaldos,
  • the tender feeling of started relashionships between them then both always try to be nice and gentle / to please your soul mate,
  • the feeling of comfort, internal freedom and peace that both finally find through each other

Last edited:
Aldecaldos.jpg
16-07-2022_00-46-18-512axxhs.jpeg
16-07-2022_00-56-11-2ttj2b1a.jpeg
16-07-2022_01-13-45-vfi2cuyy.jpeg
16-07-2022_01-16-58-bzp1cqif.jpeg
16-07-2022_01-24-55-l1bxxz3q.jpeg
16-07-2022_01-32-00-st1af5pn.jpeg
16-07-2022_01-41-45-wc30uslc.jpeg

@Cali66 thanks for both! I am using NexusModes around a year but just figured out that adult content was turned off :)

And small addition in addons theme, probably you already knew it but still

Panam Romanced Enhanced

Panam now Eats, Drinks, Showers, Sleeps and uses her phone around the Aldecaldos' camp, if you have romanced her. V can chat with and hug her at any of her activity spots, and her bed also now works more reliably.

I tried that one but Panam kept standing near the shower while texting in her birthday suit.
Well guess that's one way to greet V :whistle: :love:
@Cali66 thanks for both! I am using NexusModes around a year but just figured out that adult content was turned off :)

And small addition in addons theme, probably you already knew it but still

Panam Romanced Enhanced

Panam now Eats, Drinks, Showers, Sleeps and uses her phone around the Aldecaldos' camp, if you have romanced her. V can chat with and hug her at any of her activity spots, and her bed also now works more reliably.

Top Bottom