[Panam Quest Bug] - Can't talk to her at the end of Queen of the Highway

+
In the mission "Queen of the Highway" end, right after killing enemies with the Basilisk, and you go back to camp, you have to follow Panam, and in the Bar, she proposes me a drink, but i can't talk to her anymore, the quest is stuck here on "Talk to Panam" but no more interaction is possible.
Is that a bug or am i missing something ?

Screenshot (777).png

The quest is bugged. For me she just sits down in an invisible chair and I can't finish the quest. Also, Saul pops up in all my phone calls.

I think I have the same thing. At this point, the only interaction is the general dialogue outside of the quest. I tried reloading and tried to do side questions and main jobs in between and still bugged. Guess we have to wait till another patch comes out.

View attachment 11102630
The quest is bugged. For me she just sits down in an invisible chair and I can't finish the quest. Also, Saul pops up in all my phone calls.
I am also getting EXACT same issue. Same place, same stance, same step, same Saul bug. Hoping for fix soon. I've tried waiting, grenading (lol), walking EVERYWHERE, calling, and more. No fix. Stuck doing side quests until this is fixed because this is the PATH I WANTED TO CHOOSE. Thanks for reporting.

-aftter killing the enemies she went to soul.
- i didnt follow her.i went to loot.
-i went to talk to her after and she was in the trailer.
-she didnt offer a drink.
-i only get normal blue dialogue.

- i did 2days of missions,still not working.
-soul's face shows up in most calls.

-tried to talk to everyone in her camp including soul, nothing happened.

-aftter killing the enemies she went to soul.
- i didnt follow her.i went to loot.
-i went to talk to her after and she was in the trailer.
-she didnt offer a drink.
-i only get normal blue dialogue.

- i did 2days of missions,still not working.
-soul's face shows up in most calls.

-tried to talk to everyone in her camp including soul, nothing happened.
Okay so I don't know exactly what you're seeing because I couldn't get that far. However, I think I might have read that if you go around to the other side of the counter once she is in the trailer it will trigger her to offer you a drink. Maybe try that out.

i got it, she is inside a lemonade stand, go the opposite side from the door and ask her for a drink, it'll work.

I tried the other side i even watched a video and tried to copy the way he walked to the stand

View attachment 11102630

I had the same bug.
I managed to fix this bug, by calling her and hitting all options, there was two prompts to end the conversation. Tried both and I could continue the talk with her.

I had the same bug.
I managed to fix this bug, by calling her and hitting all options, there was two prompts to end the conversation. Tried both and I could continue the talk with her.
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately that didn't work for me. I got to the screen where it shows all of the dialogue twice and I selected each of the prompts. All that happens is she stands up.

It is even worse for me. The second I get out of the basilic my game just flatlines and kicks me out to desktop...
I got the collectors edition on PC, and am running it on a Ryzen 5800X and a Gigabye AORUS MASTER 3080 paired with Gen4 nvme and 32gb of CL14 RAM.
This stuff shouldn't be happening on a title like that... Anyone with solution please share. I've tried loading older saves, but the moment I get to that same point it just yanks me out of the game.

I Have a very different bug! I can complete the quest, but from the moment the Basilisk allows you to use the Counter Measures "missiles", the quick hack, scan button is disabled and stays disabled after the quest no matter what you do.. so the game progresses, but the ability to hack, etc. is permanently gone. "game breaking"

I Have a very different bug! I can complete the quest, but from the moment the Basilisk allows you to use the Counter Measures "missiles", the quick hack, scan button is disabled and stays disabled after the quest no matter what you do.. so the game progresses, but the ability to hack, etc. is permanently gone. "game breaking"
Same issue, I can complete the quest and everything is fine and dandy but I can't scan and therefore no longer hack anything. I think it has to do with getting out of the basilisk because i hard saved right before and it works fine but after getting out can't use it. So bummed.

Same issue, I can complete the quest and everything is fine and dandy but I can't scan and therefore no longer hack anything. I think it has to do with getting out of the basilisk because i hard saved right before and it works fine but after getting out can't use it. So bummed.

If you scan while driving it, you notice it works fine UNTIL the dialogue appears telling you about the counter measures ability right after the enemies appear; then, the scanner stops working.

Top Bottom