[Panam Quest Bug] - Can't talk to her at the end of Queen of the Highway

+
In the mission "Queen of the Highway" end, right after killing enemies with the Basilisk, and you go back to camp, you have to follow Panam, and in the Bar, she proposes me a drink, but i can't talk to her anymore, the quest is stuck here on "Talk to Panam" but no more interaction is possible.
Is that a bug or am i missing something ?
I have a similar problem, I need to follow her and but I went off and did something else before talking to her and now its glitched. I approach her and there no text prompts or anything. I've tried reloading saves and restarting the game. and nothing works. and I have gotten far beyond the point of reloading before the mission. I wanna finish this but idk how.

I got a little further I got to Follow Panam after getting that drink unfortunatly i saw a shard went and picked it up she stopped walking and didnt start again :rolleyes: since then I have walked all round her driven a car through her but she aint moving. Done 7 or 8 missions since. Come back a few times nothing doing. Looks like the triggers for the diolage on this mission are very sensitive and if you are not in the area for them they don't go off and then the quest if bugged out. I think i will have to go back and reload from earlyer and stay close to her but its a long time ago so maybe it will wait for second play through.

I got the same kind of issue and tried like everything...

On my side i'm stuck at the "Follow Panam" part right after the interaction with Saul. Panam somehow teleported back near the tank and don't want to move. Stuck with 3 blue dialog optionswhen talking directly to her.

I've spent more than 1 hour trying to catch what's wrong and testing like everything; even running with a car on Panam...
What I can tell is that it's not only related to Panam but also Saul and there may be a relation with another totally different quest about Brendan (see bellow).

Video: Cyberpunk 2077 - Queen of the Highway bug - YouTube

Saul is COMPLETELY bugued. At 1.30 you can see I get a phone call from Judy and you can see Saul on the miniature of the call above Judy. It happen with half of the calls i'm receiving now. Saul is like a plant not moving and you cannot interract with him anymore. (see him at 2.50 of my video)

When I get close to Panam's/Saul's supposed location (where the "Follow Panam" should start) and I try to call panam on phone, I get :
  1. Saul's minitaure....
  2. Dialog option is related to "Brandan" that is a totally different (and funny) quest !
    Brendan | Cyberpunk Wiki | Fandom
  3. A double dialog option (tried all of them) and after one of the choices I can see her getting up but it does not change anything.
1609325322635.png

Hope this can help solving the issue for a fix...

At the end of my mission she is behind the bar looking for beer or lemonade and nothing I do will prompt the dialogue. I've tried a lot of the possible recommended fixes but nothing so far. I'm just going to continue on and revisit it later. I haven't read ahead too far but finishing this quest is supposed to be crucial to your relationship with the nomads as well as affecting the ultimate ending. Alas, I am playing a female character so there won't be any romance scene with Panem......I guess there are still some prejudices in 2077.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot the cardinal rule in games like this......be patient. After going to the bar with Panem and finding she wouldn't talk to me I walked around the camp for a while.....talked to a couple people, accidently walked through some fire...etc. Eventually she talked to me. I had to be on the opposite side of the bar from her. The interaction is important as are your answers so if you don't close things out you should definitely revisit it.

Last edited:
This is bugged for me as well. After passing out and waking up in the tent, the "Talk To Nomads" part of the quest won't trigger. Saul, Mitch, and Panam all stand there staring at me with exclamation marks over their heads but nothing happens. They're literally the only nomads in the whole camp I can't talk to. No reloads have fixed it.

Totally sucks because this is the last quest of the game that I have to complete aaaaand it just won't trigger no matter what I do.

I don't know if I resolved this by reloading a slightly earlier save and redoing it or if I had to get the character's position exactly right while at the bar.....but it eventually clicked after four run throughs. Maybe it was because I asked for lemonade on the last one.....who knows. I really wanted to finish this because while driving out of the camp once it's all over and you're heading back to the city you drive through a long tunnel and there is a really cool free surprise waiting in an empty shipping container.

From my experience you have to answer her questions in a certain way once again. I used a slightly older save to try different combinations of answers until it opened up. I had actually given up and went on a bunch of different side missions until she called me and asked to meet at the Clouds balcony.

I Have a very different bug! I can complete the quest, but from the moment the Basilisk allows you to use the Counter Measures "missiles", the quick hack, scan button is disabled and stays disabled after the quest no matter what you do.. so the game progresses, but the ability to hack, etc. is permanently gone. "game breaking"

Same here. I had not done the Takemura missions after "How we changed" so I loaded a previous save to see if progressing a little more helped, or so. But now I'm at "Nocturne Op55N1" and the scan still gets bugged after leaving the basilisk.

Sad that it's not fixed in patch 1.2. and neither was War Pigs fixed.

I think the fixes mentioned in the patch log are meant for those who have not started the quests. for those of us who have started, the bug is permanent.

to add insult to injuries, my fast travel has been permanently disabled.

Sad that it's not fixed in patch 1.2. and neither was War Pigs fixed.

I think the fixes mentioned in the patch log are meant for those who have not started the quests. for those of us who have started, the bug is permanent.

to add insult to injuries, my fast travel has been permanently disabled.
I also tried to load old saves, but the quest is still bugged.

I sent over the bugged save to tech support already. not sure if it would sink into abyss or get looked at. oh well.

So many months, so many patches it is a shame that this bug still exists, I downloaded the game believing that the 1.2 patch would fix the problem, but again just frustration with the game ... :(:(:(:giveup:

I think it's the same as many bugs like this.
This bug don't appear if you play it in 1.2/1.21, but in a save who it's already here (like in 1.1 or earlier), it's not solve :(

yeah. we're pretty much stuck for all eternity. I've too many games to replay the whole thing.

I was stuck to the point i couldn't talk to her, but for some reason, the action to talk to her didn't activate when i was close to her, but when i was on the other side of the bar desk farther from her... Strange, but in the end i could finally talk to her and complete the Panam storyline

Resolution that I found.
You have to be standing on the outside of the bar like a customer for her to offer you a drink to continue the conversation. I had to reload the game to figure this out.
Image attached.

Attachments

• IMG_20220314_201807__01.jpg
    IMG_20220314_201807__01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
Top Bottom