Panam story gameplay

+
Just went through Panam's storyline and I was blown away at the horrible execution of the entire thing. Bugs everywhere, slipping and sliding off rocks, being launched 30 feet in the air for no reason, laughable collision detection and probably the most underdeveloped combat sequences so far. Jesus, how did this crap get through testing?????

PS4 user here. I haven't experienced any of this either. Sorry my mate, but seems you got an unlucky draw.

I noticed at times I see bugs related to what story line you choose. Like I tried a Corp play thru (didnt like the start) and Freedom of the Press was bugged where it did not register you accepted there reward. But never had this issue on Nomad. (2 Nomad play thrus)

I noticed at times I see bugs related to what story line you choose. Like I tried a Corp play thru (didnt like the start) and Freedom of the Press was bugged where it did not register you accepted there reward. But never had this issue on Nomad. (2 Nomad play thrus)
That is odd yeah. It seems a bit random sometimes.
On my first playthrough I did have a glitch where I never sparred that robot that starts the beat up the brat quest.
(Nomad) I kinda rushed through that playthrough, sticking too much to just the MQ. Then I restarted a new Nomad run where I wanted to take it slow. Now I could fight the robot in that ring before the quest was given.
But other than that I've not ever (to my knowledge) experienced gamebreaking bugs. I did come around my first falling cars and motorcycles earlier this week. :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

I played the openings of both streetkid and corpo... Fuck what abysmally small in scope.
Several weeks ago when I restarted my Nomad run I was having good fun in the initial badlands area, getting to around 5 hours of roaming. Corpo bit, 30 minutes to check every nook and crainy... There litterally nothing to do in Arasaka.

Not seen this on PC. I've done all Panam's quests, right through, playing as a female nomad. Don't recall any bugs in any Panam related quests.

Top Bottom