Papercrafts

+
Papercrafts

If you are missing any of the papercraft figurines from The Witcher 2, make sure to click here to download the full set for free. Here's a quick breakdown of the characters in the zip file, including bonus ones like Dark Geralt, Zoltan and Draug:
Assassins
Dandelion
Dark Geralt
Draug
Geralt
GOG Monk
Iorveth
Nekker
Rotfiend
Triss
Zoltan
Happy papercrafting!
This would also be the right topic to show off your papercraft collections:)

awesome! Zoltan!!

thanks! for the new 3! also you should seriously add the ones made by yuikami (ROCHE, VES, DETHMOLD!)
they are seriously official quality!

still waiting for her to make saskia

oh how could I forget also Cedric, Aukes and Serrit!

Here is the link to the thread :)

for all witcher papercraft fans (almost) completing your collection

Awesome! Thank you for therse and also those done by yuikami. I demand that you give her a position in making merchandise like papercrafts! :p

That's awesome! Thank you. :) Things like this, the Enhanced Editions and the permanent care for your fans are the reason why you have become my favourite developer.

It's great you're making all these papercrafts available for free... Ive grown to love them all.

I have only one question... Is there an influence of Famed Free-DLC Guru Marcin Iwinski on the papercraft Monk? :p

Giving much love and respect to the gang at CD Projekt Red!

Thanks once again for giving all of us a reason to enjoy what makes The Witcher merchandise so great!

Now, if you would simply have a online store and sell things like: 1) Replicas of the main swords used by various characters 2) Replicas of the different Witcher school medallions 3) T-shirts, Mugs and all that others fan-boy/girl stuff we would certainly go bat-shit crazy over!

Sincerely,
The House of the Scorpion Witcher

I always wanted to assemble my papercrafts, but then again I have a cat at home, so I'm afraid it would get torn to bits one night

Well, this is not an original Witcher papercraft, but since there are no models for Dragons..., I add this one based on a rather failed Anime version of the great "Tales of Earthsea" (by Ursula K. Le Guin). I found the blueprints in the web some time ago and just finished piecing it together :)

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
thats cool! :) can you give the link for the image of the blueprint?

Nopes. :)

But I had it in a PDF file that I misplaced. I'll try to find it, then I can just mail it to you. I remember there were TWO models available in it; one "sitting" and one "flying", as the picture shows. VVV

@Sec, that was the main reason for posting this, "hinting" the devs...

If you are missing any of the papercraft figurines from The Witcher 2, make sure to click here to download the full set for free. Here's a quick breakdown of the characters in the zip file, including bonus ones like Dark Geralt, Zoltan and Draug:
Assassins
Dandelion
Dark Geralt
Draug
Geralt
GOG Monk
Iorveth
Nekker
Rotfiend
Triss
Zoltan
Happy papercrafting!
This would also be the right topic to show off your papercraft collections:)

This is a bit old now, and the link was broken during the forum migration... but is there any chance that this file is still available? I have most of these already, but there are a few that I don't have.

This is a bit old now, and the link was broken during the forum migration... but is there any chance that this file is still available? I have most of these already, but there are a few that I don't have.

Here you go :):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ick8okd002rd0xx/The_Witcher_2_papercrafts.zip

EDIT:
Added some that were given out at Gamescom:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xiyldokwz84xjba/papercraft_gamescom.rar

There are some missing will keep you posted if I find them.

Last edited:
My laptop is fucked currently, I have all of them in one nice package in my external HDD.
I'll upload them if that's okay.

Top Bottom