Parkour

+
Apparently if, upon reaching the apex of your jump, you were to jettison all of your clothes at 350mph you could achieve additional height roughly equivalent to a second jump. Given that nudity is confirmed I think we can safely say that this is how double jumps are achieved in game.

Movement should be quicker than running and there should be skills to upgrade your parkour to make you go faster and be better also what would be a great tool for parkour ingredients is a grappling hook and the character should be able to do insane tricks with improving his/hers parkour like something out of a mission impossible movie maybe even get of top a car while in still like in just case 3 or escaping on a train would be awesome maybe a crazing parkour chase scene into a car chase which leads to a shootout.

I mean even titanfall gives you a boost pack to do that. because no one expects it to just be something you can do as a human.

I mean even titanfall gives you a boost pack to do that. because no one expects it to just be something you can do as a human.
A boost pack ...
That somehow pushes you upwards, but not hard enough to just sail off into the wild blue yonder; while simultaneously providing counterthrust so you can walk/run along a wall; and permits you to alter your direction of travel with no consideration for the laws of momentum; and apparently has a REALLY compact and efficient fuel source.
Geeee ... where can I buy one?

A boost pack ...
That somehow pushes you upwards, but not hard enough to just sail off into the wild blue yonder; while simultaneously providing counterthrust so you can walk/run along a wall; and permits you to alter your direction of travel with no consideration for the laws of momentum; and apparently has a REALLY compact and efficient fuel source.
Geeee ... where can I buy one?

well you have to wait for a future where some how bi pedal robots are the best possible battlefield tool, have AI and a direct neurally linked pilot, and then they will give you one to chase after your mech.

so like next year some time.

well you have to wait for a future where some how bi pedal robots are the best possible battlefield tool, have AI and a direct neurally linked pilot, and then they will give you one to chase after your mech.

so like next year some time.

Bipedal mechs have some advantages that may make them considered for a space navy. Mainly, they're not as limited on terrain as nearly any other vehicle type (take a good look at how humanity spread before the discovery of riding horses for a good example of the terrain range of bipedal motion), and it's harder to damage their method of locomotion using certain real-world common methods (people can, and have, walked unharmed through minefields without knowing the mines are there). If you need to save space by choosing a single vehicle with an easily-adapted armament without having any clue what kind of terrain it may have to traverse, you really can't go wrong with bipedal motion.

Which doesn't excuse using the damn things in cities, where you should have easy access either to tanks or the materials to make tanks.

The most interesting robot I've seen in years is the one from Interstellar.

Multiple configurations and extremely adaptable and agile. Arm it and you have a very effective combat drone.

That said I still love the ED209.

I would not be opposed to having some Dying Light style of parkour in the game. That would be, honestly, the most amazing way to traverse the city. More so than fast traveling or driving your fancy car.

Top Bottom