Passing the time until 2077

+
less then a month for Assassin Creed Odyssey!

So I be playing that when it be released....and hopefully will tie me till cyberpunk is birthed.....

unless something else come out......

Going to play red dead redemption 2. Also, going to get AC Odyessy at a lower price. I might play DS 2 after ACO but I'm not too sure yet. My brother buys games too so I'm going to those games too. So, I'm going to be busy playing rdr2 and black ops 4 after this month. When I'm done with my list hopefully cyberpunk 2077 will be ready by this time. Also, I'm going to play other games here and there but nothing long-lasting like open world and rpg games.

Going to play red dead redemption 2. Also, going to get AC Odyessy at a lower price. I might play DS 2 after ACO but I'm not too sure yet. My brother buys games too so I'm going to those games too. So, I'm going to be busy playing rdr2 and black ops 4 after this month. When I'm done with my list hopefully cyberpunk 2077 will be ready by this time. Also, I'm going to play other games here and there but nothing long-lasting like open world and rpg games.
All eyes on the game of the year this year between RDR2 AND GOW3

I've been playing Call of Cthulhu off and on, playing Animal Crossing New Leaf, and playing Breath of the Wild.

Sadly, the CoC game is more off than on. I think our GM failed their final SAN roll and may need a nice, self-hugging jacket. See, I don't think he expected my character to charm her way into having a backpack nuke (I'm still trying to figure this one out myself), or to later charm Cthulhu into letting her hug him so she could detonate said nuke up close and personal. The GM tried to remind me six times this is supposed to be a horror game, but the dice just didn't agree...

her way into having a backpack nuke (I'm still trying to figure this one out myself), or to later charm Cthulhu into letting her hug him so she could detonate said nuke up close and personal. The GM tried to remind me six times this is supposed to be a horror game, but the dice just didn't agree...

I regularly go around the web searching for any new info, fan art, etc. about Cyberpunk 2077. I'm playing some games, and looking forward to a few upcoming ones in the mean time. Once we get a rough release date (officially by CDPR), I'll play some Deus Ex and Shadowrun, and watch some cyberpunk-like movies to get me in the mood. Probably ones already stated:

Bladerunner (both)
The Matrix
Dredd
Tron (+ Legacy)
Robocop
Johnny Mnemonic
Total Recall
Ghost in the Shell (I only have the 1995 animation one)
and for fun, the Fifth Element (since it's one of my favorite movies).
Maybe the Terminator?

Got Marvel's Spider-Man, thoroughly enjoyed it but decided to hold off on Shadow of the Tomb Raider until Black Friday, along with Forza Horizon 4. In October, though, it's AC: Oddesey and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Top Bottom