Patch 0.8.16 now available!

+
so Hawker support now gets buffed after the weather is applied , also if you cast an Aeromancy at them they treat it like 2 specials , first they get reduced do 1 and afterwards they buff to 7 , weird .

Vaishar;n6989450 said:
Or in a near future with new cards added she'll return to her glory. Or they'll make an even more powerful alternate Philippa.

I'm more sad about Regis. Wanted to craft him, now not so much.

I'm still using him, still fits on my deck, although i'm thinking of changing it.

Subbed phillipa for borkh and i gotta say i'm pretty impressed with the results so far.

DarkH94;n6988730 said:
So is patch live or not? I've just played one game against NR and nothing changed - Philippa still can be loyal, dimeritium bomb doesn't affect gold cards, Regis: Higher Vampire is still 10 Gold, etc., etc., etc....
Simple, but perhaps useful, question: If you're on PC, did you make sure the patch downloaded in Galaxy? If not, open Galaxy, and check that updates are set to 'Automatically' under 'More' -> 'Settings' in Gwent.

i cant get any prizes after patch. the leveling bar that is shown after games is always empty. I got 2 levels but got no scraps nor ores and Reaver Scout is also bugged. Reaver Scout doesnt work generally( it doesnt crate copy of the cards selected). It is so bugged that I had to remove it from my deck

Last edited:
Someone please explain this to me - Borkh will not Scorch a second unit if he Scorches himself first.

As I never saw him scorching himself as it's a gold card & as par Borkh description says "After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row." so he is scorching non-gold units so what's that situation where is scorching himself ?

Is it known that GWENT is now not playable on XBOX1?
error message as follows: 'gwent needs an update, but something went wrong. go to xbox.xom/update for help'

TH3WITCH3R;n6993240 said:
Someone please explain this to me - Borkh will not Scorch a second unit if he Scorches himself first.

As I never saw him scorching himself as it's a gold card & as par Borkh description says "After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row." so he is scorching non-gold units so what's that situation where is scorching himself ?

As in gold state he is "unscorchable", I suposse a demoted Borch could scorch himself, thus getting killed before scorching another unit.

Noela;n6993850 said:
As in gold state he is "unscorchable", I suposse a demoted Borch could scorch himself, thus getting killed before scorching another unit.

Ohk thanks 4 clarify that.. it means only NR deck is having solution for that as usual :)

TH3WITCH3R;n6993920 said:
Ohk thanks 4 clarify that.. it means only NR deck is having solution for that as usual :)

Well, sometimes you can swallow/thunderbolt an enemy unit or lacerate your own. I've seen NR use Borch first thing, and play low strength units during the three turns; I don't know strategies with another decks, but with Scoia'tael you can play ambush/traps cards instead of scorchable units. Or maybe you can use Milva. So not just NR.

"Dimeritium Bomb now resets Gold unit strength" - I believe this silver card was already too powerful, now it's sick in my opinion

myxolov;n6997810 said:
Great Patch. Unistalled the game. More buffs for monsters and more nerfs for the North.

I'm thinking exactly same. already 8/10 players playing with monsters deck, probably it's gonna be 9/10.

bravo.

so simple, only monster deck needs nerf.

Very bad update.
Now defeat the monsters if they have Geels as card leader - is virtually impossible. Previously, though Philippa helped, so now and Regis has been nerfed. And Priscilla - why you touch this card, she's stopping you?
Now it's a nightmare. At least 9/10 players have Monsters deck. Thank you developers, one more "good" update and interest in the game will fall completely. Before you upgrade, you need to specify the players, whether it's need to be done or not need.
My vision for the solution of this problem - return everything as it was and didn't touch anything. Add new cards, new deck, but don't touch old.
"Delete game for best time".

Last edited:
your northern deck is broken and cheap and needs to be fix!!!!!!!!!!!! cards taken from a base value of 10 or lower can be taken up to 50 or higher copied with a adrenaline rush and made gold but that's not the worst of it i mean it broken as well you guess @#$% no no no. then after the cards are turned gold they get a two point bonuses and then it gets WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cards original value of 10 or lower is changed upon turning gold to whatever the last value is, in short a base of three is made into 50 or higher then adrenaline rush and then turned gold setting the boasted value of 50 or higher to its base value so even Dimeritum bomb can do no harm to it as it is not its base VALUE!!!!!!!!!!! pleases FIX the northern deck its is too broken. also has the strongest cards in the game and any gold cards of neutral kind is overpowered by the 2 plus points it receives!!!!!!!!!! ON TOP OF GOLD BEING MOSTLY UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!!!!!!! sure there are a few cards that can hurt gold but not the amount that the northern deck boast!!!!!!!!!! please fix or i will stop playing forever and i love this game and spent over 90$ on it. I'm not asking for special treatment just asking you to give other decks a chance please also your new medic rule hurts Skellige far more then it dose northern. i recommend no more 2 point buff to all golds and promote be made a sliver removing northern realms DECK to have the ability to use 3!!! commander's horn cards in effect!!!!! so one commander's horn two Dandelion three kill Dandelion then res as gold! this deck is too broken fix it! please.

RavRap;n7007200 said:
"Dimeritium Bomb now resets Gold unit strength" - I believe this silver card was already too powerful, now it's sick in my opinion

Then you didnt deserve a beta invite to begin with. Why do people QQ in the beta when they got lucky enough to test the game before its being released? Should have let someone else get in the beta instead then. The beta is here to Then you didnt deserve a beta invite to begin with. Why do people QQ in the beta when they got lucky enough to test the game before its being released? Should have let someone else get in the beta instead then.
The beta is here to let CDPR see in real time how the game plays out so they can make adjustments over the course of the beta.

DirkAustin;n7048460 said:
Then you didnt deserve a beta invite to begin with. Why do people QQ in the beta when they got lucky enough to test the game before its being released? Should have let someone else get in the beta instead then. The beta is here to Then you didnt deserve a beta invite to begin with. Why do people QQ in the beta when they got lucky enough to test the game before its being released? Should have let someone else get in the beta instead then. The beta is here to let CDPR see in real time how the game plays out so they can make adjustments over the course of the beta.

Errr... you don't read the stuff you post read the stuff you post, before you actually post it, do you? do you?

Last edited:
ccv123;n7048910 said:
Errr... you don't read the stuff you post read the stuff you post, before you actually post it, do you? do you?

The quote function is broken, that wasnt the person i wasnt quoting when i wrote that. Thx for personally attacking me for it tho.

Top Bottom