Patch 0.8.25 Changelog

+
TH3WITCH3R;n7158220 said:
yes, it's the screenshot of 2nd round start

And problem is not when I passed or when he buffed. Problem is this exploit which needs to be solve soon with new patch.
I assume it will be :)

Btw, what Skellige deck are you playing? If it's not a secret ofc. You mentioned it isn't a discard deck, so I'm curious

HenryGrosmont;n7158300 said:
I assume it will be :)

Btw, what Skellige deck are you playing? If it's not a secret ofc. You mentioned it isn't a discard deck, so I'm curious

Nope it's not a secret but strategy is so don't ask the strategy :smiling2:

Here is my simple deck [ may be I will make changes after new patch ]... If any one have suggestions feel free to give.

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n7158300 said:

I guess that's self-wounded or war-cry.

TH3WITCH3R;n7157820 said:
Yes please release patch asap.. just played this fool. Not going to reveled the username still :(

In your picture, where's Roach? :look:

DEERCG;n7158430 said:
In your picture, where's Roach? :look:

he is not having roach i think he is happy with botchling & olgierd :)

his all other cards are buff & horn :/

Last edited:
These patch notes are such a tease.

Could you release the thing sooner rather than later? My motivation to play the previous version just to get 1 level up per day approaches zero at the moment.

Please keep this thread on topic, which is the upcoming patch. Strategies, decks and other stuff can be discussed in Tactician's Corner or in General Discussion.

Lytha;n7158640 said:
These patch notes are such a tease.

Could you release the thing sooner rather than later? My motivation to play the previous version just to get 1 level up per day approaches zero at the moment.
Lol, this^ already theory crafting decks for the new cards

since i switched from NR to monsters there are some interesting changes which i look forward to try out with the monster deck. so far the changes seems ok
however, it would be nice to divide the patch changes into 4 categories (because we have 4 factions) so that players could identify the changes much easier for their chosen faction.
so for eg we have 5 factions (1 for neutral cards and 4 for the existing factions)

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ previous pages' screenshot -> my reaction everytime I see the botchling 's strat : "damn you're ugly".
Stopp putting that ugly on the board seriously, this damage the scenery.
pl91;n7159190 said:
they said soon 2 days ago,so i guess not that soon :D
Well there's a week end in between so that can't really be counted. My guess would be tuesday~.

Last edited:
About the patch:
a) Morenn needs a buff, let's say from 4 to 6. Or change the ability to shoot ANY card, not just non-gold. She's legendary, so let her be worth it.
b) Grave Hag... it has worse ability than Lugos (removes all cards from graveyard), 1 health and is silver. And both cost 800 scraps. A health buff to 3-4 is reasonable here and either make her gold as well or give the ability to choose the row. Something along these lines...

Master_Kenobi;n7158940 said:
since i switched from NR to monsters there are some interesting changes which i look forward to try out with the monster deck. so far the changes seems ok
however, it would be nice to divide the patch changes into 4 categories (because we have 4 factions) so that players could identify the changes much easier for their chosen faction.
so for eg we have 5 factions (1 for neutral cards and 4 for the existing factions)

Indeed, I would like to see patch notes more organised, it's not hard. Also, I would like to know at least approximated expected patch date

I would still like an answer from the devs whether or not you can mill nerfed cards for a full refund. Which is also done in other TCGs.

HenryGrosmont;n7159830 said:
About the patch:
a) Morenn needs a buff, let's say from 4 to 6. Or change the ability to shoot ANY card, not just non-gold. She's legendary, so let her be worth it.
b) Grave Hag... it has worse ability than Lugos (removes all cards from graveyard), 1 health and is silver. And both cost 800 scraps. A health buff to 3-4 is reasonable here and either make her gold as well or give the ability to choose the row. Something along these lines...
a) Morenn has a 10 value (4str+2*3dmg) for a silver card which is very standard. Most simple damaging silver card are like that. I would agree though, that since she doesn't have any special ability, and that her damaging target are equally damaged, her rarity should be put in line with other simple damaging faction silver, which is epic rather than legendary. Then give back 600 scraps to the owners of that card, like for the leader change last patch .
Damaging gold is out of question, no silver damaging card can do that.
b) Gravehag's health will be 2 next patch, not one. it's logical she's not as good as lugos, since she's silver. Although, a monster swarm deck will get far more unit in the graveyard than any super effective discard deck can do, so the potential for the gravehag is actually higher, while being indeed far far more vulnerable (bug again, silver). The fact that it costs 800 scraps has nothing to do with it btw. Is it worth a place in a deck as a silver or not is what matters. Making her agile is a nice idea tho, I like that. Making her gold would be basically a second lugos, so better avoid it.

Top Bottom