Patch 1.02 download???

+
Patch 1.02 download???

Is there anywhere on the Internet that I can manually download the 1.02 update. Patch 1.03 sucks and broke my game.

It can not .. the 1.03 patch has done more harm than good but unfortunately on PS4 you can not choose which patches to install .. or you play the original game with no patch or with the latest patches released by developers ..

Even if you could reinstall older patches, savegames created in 1.03 won't work in earlier versions. You're SOL, I'm afraid.

It won't load without patchs, can't even start over from scratch. Click new game and it gets stuck in the loading screen. I was helping to download on the Internet the load it to a thumb drive and install it from there

---------- Updated at 09:54 PM ----------

I have the 1.02 saves on the ps4 cloud and a thumb drive

I wish this was possible too, 1.02 worked perfectly in my experience (aside from minor FPS drops) but 1.03 has ruined the game for me by reducing NPC populations significantly. Some area's are completely deserted where before there were 30+ NPCs.

I've started a new game without any patches at all, but version 1.00 is missing a lot of positive changes introduced in the day one patch (1.01). The water looks terrible in 1.00 compared to the patched game, but that is only the most obvious visual discrepancy.

I'm not usually one to complain, but I adore this game and I just want to play the version I've already put 40 hours into.

Did 1.02 even launch on PS4? I thought it went right from 1.01 to 1.03.

1.02 was included with the day-one patch (as far as I am aware) and so technically every person who updated was playing with version 1.02 (now 1.03). The only change that 1.02 implemented over 1.01 was cross-region DLC support.

For simplicities sake references to 1.01, 1.02 or a 'day-one patch' are interchangeable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom