Patch 1.03 didnt fixed frame-drops/stuttering!

+
Yup, I noticed the stuttering still happens too when panning the camera. I'm not exactly sure what's causing the stuttering, though, because it doesn't seem to happen when moving the camera quickly, or when you only move the left stick to make Geralt run in circles (which makes the camera move too). It only seems to happen when you move the right stick specifically, and when riding your horse.

Mine has been smooth after changing my PS4's display options in the settings. Try changing the RGB Range to full, not Automatic. I don't have the patch yet though.

DOn't expect framerate to be fixed given hardware limitations on PS4, it blows

thats ridiculous. they need to give us options to lower the settings if they can't make it run acceptably with how it currently looks. like give me a 900p option. ANYTHING is better than playing it as hanky as it is

but guys, without huge frame drops I have annoying stuttering, and some people have huge frame drops.. ang huge problems.. They tottally made this patch without improve performance

Really ? So sad. Thanks CDPR . I don't know what to say. I'm very disappointed and angry...that's all :(
We have to wait how much for a patch that improves the situation ?!!!! That's ridiculous.

Well from what i noticed, they have motion blur turned on. So what would be good if the developers allow us to turn off motion blur, or turn it on depending on what we choose. They could also do like bioshock games on xbox and ps3 and allow us not to have a limited amount of frames per second. It may be some extra code on their side but it might help them out.

I notice a few drops here and there, no stuttering camera though, but all in all far from making the game unplayable.

Top Bottom