Patch 1.03 is now LIVE in EU & select countries (coming everywhere soon)

+
I did test the frame rate on Novigrade Turkish Bath quest scene with Dijkstra, this bath with hot water smoke and NPC's in this closed little area cant even handle 30fps....

I dont get it, no one testing this game while making this game?

Oh man.... this is fun... lol Keep calm, CDPR TEAM can do this... Rockstar Games has been fixing and making GTAV better since day one.
These things take time to test, it's all going to work out. Stay Strong My Fellow Gamers!!!
:comeatmebro:They didn't work so hard to make this amazing game for nothing!
It will get better over time with our feedback and help :)

Agreed, they can't fix everything in a single patch, I'm glad they've rolled it out and things will eventually get better. No need to be all negative about it.

I have problems with NPCs who stuck in locked cage and there's no key to open and help them, will this patch will fix it?

Whenever I press start or go to menu and then go back to game, Geralt is getting instantly wet (usually happens when the sky is cloudy, but it's not raining yet), like he just came out of water, also blood decals are still not fixed (more info in the link in my signature), after hitting human enemies there's no blood on the ground/sand, also the sword is not getting bloo

---------- Updated at 07:49 PM ----------

Whenever I press start or go to menu and then go back to game, Geralt is getting instantly wet (usually happens when the sky is cloudy, but it's not raining yet), like he just came out of water, also blood decals are still not fixed (more info in the link in my signature), after hitting human enemies there's no blood on the ground/sand, also the sword is not getting blood

---------- Updated at 07:49 PM ----------

Whenever I press start or go to menu and then go back to game, Geralt is getting instantly wet (usually happens when the sky is cloudy, but it's not raining yet), like he just came out of water, also blood decals are still not fixed (more info in the link in my signature), after hitting human enemies there's no blood on the ground/sand, also the sword is not getting blood

Nothig has changed on the fps side for me-still droping like hell in close quarters with fire, smoke, etc

Ffs if you didn't improve fps, don't say you did, so annoying constantly getting our hopes up only to find out its done nothing, games a mess, as unity level, actualy it's worse with the camera stutter wich ruins the whole game

I have problems with NPCs who stuck in locked cage and there's no key to open and help them, will this patch will fix it?

I ran into the same problem. From what I read online you need to kill the bandits, then talk to the prisoner, then loot the bodies. Apparently the key is with one of the bandits. Pretty stupid that that's how you have to complete it. I hope it is indeed a bug, and that it gets squashed.

I don't understand why the patch hasn't been released for us in NA? Why release it for the world and leave NA out of it?

I don't understand why the patch hasn't been released for us in NA? Why release it for the world and leave NA out of it?

It isn't CDPR fault, it's Sony And Microsoft faults. I don't know why It wanst released yet, since it's been hours after EU Release.

It's annoying, because I'm in the UK, but I brought the USA digital version, cheaper, thing is I have to wait till USA psn patches it even though I'm playing on my UK account, not missing much anyway

Thank you. Now, for the next update can you fix the werewolf regeneration problem? I tossed a bomb to him but he keeps regenarating.

Thank you. Now, for the next update can you fix the werewolf regeneration problem? I tossed a bomb to him but he keeps regenarating.
Hate to break it to you lol but thats actually by design. Some mobs have regen once they are hurt enough. Some higher level Ghouls do it as well. Thats why in the beastery it says to use Igni. The burn effect renders the regen useless.

---------- Updated at 10:54 PM ----------

Ffs if you didn't improve fps, don't say you did, so annoying constantly getting our hopes up only to find out its done nothing, games a mess, as unity level, actualy it's worse with the camera stutter wich ruins the whole game

You playing on Xbox One? Cause PS4 version is no where NEAR as bad as Unity was/is. Unity it still feels like youre running around in slow motion. If you are indeed on PS4 version stop over exaggerating. Game is a mess? You're just being silly.

So.. I just refunded a $220AUD collectors edition copy of the game for PS4, statue and all so I can wait for it to appear in a discount bin because this isn't a finished product by Australian Law.
I can't believe CD Project Red is just another EA or Ubisoft, they've destroyed my trust permanently.
How many people are having horrible FPS issues? How many people can't progress in the story because of one of the numerous broken quests in the game?
I stuck with CDPR for the first 2 witchers and loved them, pre-ordered 3 when it was made available and waited patiently even with all the delays to support the game like the last 2.
So when I started playing you can image how wonderful i thought it was to have to deal with Assassin's creed unity all over again..
How about instead of releasing DLC and "Graphics Patches" that from my observations do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..?
Why don't you fix the real issues with the game like the Pyres Of Novigrad or Eye for an Eye quests and any other game breaking bugs that so many people have been begging for you to fix just so they can play the unfinished piece of crap you sold them.

Last edited:
The game runs EXACTLY like Ass Crap Unity, this is unbelievable ... That's it, I'm selling this mess. I'm ruining my experience by playing this technical sh*t, I want Geralt's last adventure to be perfect so I'll be getting it in for next to nothing after you FIX IT, thanks CDPR, thanks very much for ruining it for me, I've been a Witcher fan since the first game, have all the collector's editions, but now you done f*cked it up.

Frame fixed on PS4 with patch 1.03?

You CDPROJEKT team did an incredible job and wonders to an already almighty Witcher series! You have improved The game from previous installments in so many ways that I could not have fathomed :)

I have to admit UI is still a bit wonky to use consudering there are so many things to manage through UI (inventory management, alchemy items management, ability points management, etc), but I have to admit UI "definitely" improved from the Witcher 2! UI in Witcher 3 is in no way annoying to pull up and use.

But seriously, I think the best thung about Witcher 3 is, handsdown, it's incredible list of fascinating stories. I am thoroughly enjoying every main and sidequests I encounter!

But a piece of user's advice - Hopefully with the latest patch 1.03 CDPROJEKT was able to deal with frame rate dropping issue on PS4 especially during battles with humans and/or monsters.

It would hurt to see Witcher 3 not getting 10/10 that it certainly deserves because of frame issue.

Again, awesome job with the latest installment in the Witcher series and keep coming up with the patches that this game truly deserves!!

P.S. I can't wait for the next game that you might be planning guys ;)

Last edited:
Nah not at all, and stop sucking there dik, it's worse than unity because you cannot pan the camera unless you want constant stutter and the frame rate drops to ac unity level, there for like unity was not fit for release, you're the one being silly, either that or you're blind and ignorant.

Top Bottom