Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

+
Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

The patch 1.04 for PC is available for download now. Please find the list of changes below:

-Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the Options\Key Bindings submenu.

-Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes.

-Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign.

-Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.

-1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option.

-Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.

-Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved.

-Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.

-A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.

-Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2.

-Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements.

-Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window.

-Updates the game icon.

-Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.

-Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI.

-Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.

-Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent.

-Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.

well i still have bug - my horse can dissapear on a whim in middle of a ride. usually that accompanied by some graphical glitch like vertical white lines

PS: I've noticed performance improvements on my MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB when playing with everything on Ultra, 60 frame rates. And I only tried HairWorks a little, I can see some frame rate improvement but it still feel a bit slow compare to playing without it.

Last edited:
what about the alchemy bug with the upgrades for the northen wind and moon dust formulas where they don't show up in the alchemy list after you pick them up/buy them?

that's the ones I've noticed it for, there might be more I haven't discovered yet

Where can I download these patches? The only one I've been able to download and install is patch 1.01, and that's because it was suggested when I installed The Witcher.

1.04, went to White Orchand, Elsa is not at the inn. Anyone else got this?

EDIT: Cards are sold by the merchant next to fast travel post, the one you rescued from the griffin.

Top Bottom