Patch 1.04 is live!

+
I have a question regarding the patch: Is it true that the chosen dialog option remains for like a second while the other choices are fading with this patch?

I just played it for many hours and i can say

the overall experince has gotten better BUT

the fire/fog does make the framerate go crazy ( they MUST fix that)

the rain is better to now still some hik ups here and there

but the main focus should be to fix the fire/fog effects because they are killing the frames.

and yeah the cutscenes still auto locks to 20 fps it's so freaking annoying FIX IT !

And the Claywich Trader has still not been patched, or rather the key to free him hasn't been patched. I was really hoping I could get hold of the Gwent cards he sells and win a random card from him but no, he's still locked in that cage with no way to free him :(

Heh, PSN ASIA here, always get late to the party, guess gonna deal with it.

Suck to be Asian people.

By the way, sooner or later, I will get Platinum as soon as Patch 1.0.4 so delaying my Platinum hunts is futile! CDPR :p

P.S. I obvious joke about futile, in case somebody terrible at joke and take it as my seriousness.

Heh, PSN ASIA here, always get late to the party, guess gonna deal with it.

Suck to be Asian people.

By the way, sooner or later, I will get Platinum as soon as Patch 1.0.4 so delaying my Platinum hunts is futile! CDPR :p

P.S. I obvious joke about futile, in case somebody terrible at joke and take it as my seriousness.

Trust me when I say this: you're not missing much at all. 1.04 terrible disappointment.

After patch 1.04 I am unable to talk to certain NPC anymore. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

update: if I meditate, the X appeared again over the NPC and I was able to talk

Last edited:
Not quite there yet but I must say I'm happy with some of the fixes. CDPR heading in the right direction!

Yup. And one of the NPCs I can't talk to is Martin Roche on the bridge, so once again, my game is broken and I am unable to progress. What the actual f***.

CDPR, Marcin, why are you keep ignoring questions about XP bug? Patch 1.04 doesn't fix this bug. I can't play the game because of this!

Patch seems good, fixed some weird issues, still, the blood still glitchy in humanoids enemies, Can't see blood splatters on the ground, specially on sand territory, and by Humanoids, i'm talking about humans, ghouls and Drowners, since i'm in the very beginning, Geralt still don't get dirty by enemies blood like Xone version and there is a translation error in Portuguese language:
It's in HUD Configuration section
"Exibir Barra de Saúde dos Inimigos" ok
"Testo Colpo Critico ed effetto" I Imagine it's a critical effect, but it's not in portuguese
"Nome de NPCs" ok.
The framerate looks a lot better, Looking forward to start it definitely in a couple days when it's fully fixed.

No changes un the fonts of the subtitles. I'm have problems with my eyes and suffering a pain playing the game. Really is mandatory to fix it. Please: you create a great game, don't mess up. Enlarge the font size of the subtitles in PS4.
Tanks for the time.

Are there plans to implement the crafting filters which came with the 1.5 patch for PC or general additional inventory sorting options for consoles as well?

Last edited:
Camer stutter is basically gone, but font is still too small. I mean, it was slightly enlarged in some places but the loot window, noticeboard, alchemy screen, inventory screen are still hardly readable for me on a 60-inch screen from around 7 feet. Oh well, Elder Scrolls Online, here I come.

And the Claywich Trader has still not been patched, or rather the key to free him hasn't been patched. I was really hoping I could get hold of the Gwent cards he sells and win a random card from him but no, he's still locked in that cage with no way to free him :(
He's still locked up for me and I have the trophy for all cards. I stopped receiving new cards from wins in all areas once I'd already got the randomly assigned ones for each region. I do want his cards if he has some and I want the new DLC cards.

Yup. And one of the NPCs I can't talk to is Martin Roche on the bridge, so once again, my game is broken and I am unable to progress. What the actual f***.
Work around for NPCs not talking, this sometimes works: Face person, save game, load game, hopefully you see the X to interact.

Last edited:
EXP bug actually HAS been fixed. It probably won't give you exp for quests you already had started, but you can check it with new ones

Top Bottom