Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

+
Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

T
At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

Does it will include language pack or the the option to download the VO you want as it is already possible at PC?

The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

Great news!! Can´t wait to continue playing. A pretty big update, sounds more than 1 GB??

Hey! Thanks for the updates.

Do we know when/if a fix is coming for the broken quest "Empty Coop"? Thanks in advance.

Where is the fix for lambert falling through the ground in the final trial? It's a MAIN story mission that i've been stuck on for over 3 weeks. This is a larger issue than Geralt being wet after the main menu and should have been fixed already imo, any word on when I'll be able to play the game I paid for?

No fix for the none interaction for certain NPCs to finish quests? for example the card collection quest for an npc in the brothel and the last horse race mission?

---------- Updated at 04:23 PM ----------

Just checked his twitter and looks like it won't be out until next week! guess I'll be playing Batman while I wait for all the DLC and patch 1.7(ps4) :)

At this point on the Xbox one we just need various quest fixes and even larger TEXT. I still have to squint and or stand up and move closer to my TV to read things.

What do you mean exactly by saying :

(Improves stability in gameplay and the UI) ?!

You've been saying that on each patch but nothing changed, In fact it gets worst and worst..

PS4 version is something I really regret buying, this will be the first and last time I get something from you..

After Patch 1.02 you are doing nothing but ruin the game.
Frame rates insane drops still there, and the pop-in it's the worst I ever seen in a game..
Sky texture pop-in, Roch pop-in, a lot of times I call him and he came with no tail and no hair !!
Trees and grasses pop-in out of nowhere, buildings, npc, merchants and vendors and the list goes on..

In top of that you ignore the questions about PS4 frame rates here and on twitter like you don't, won't, can't Fix it..

So what stability are you talking about ?!

I can't deny that I fall in love with the game but these issues are killing the game.. Killing me from inside.

I hope this time you have an answer for us PS4 players.

Have a good day Sir and Thank you..

is the big update coming after this one the update that'll fix or at least improve the framerate? You said you're looking into it so there's hoping since it's the only thing that's not allowing me to completely fall in love with it :/ haven't had much bugs or pop ins or whatever, really just framerate issues

What do you mean exactly by saying :

(Improves stability in gameplay and the UI) ?!

You've been saying that on each patch but nothing changed, In fact it gets worst and worst..

PS4 version is something I really regret buying, this will be the first and last time I get something from you..

After Patch 1.02 you are doing nothing but ruin the game.
Frame rates insane drops still there, and the pop-in it's the worst I ever seen in a game..
Sky texture pop-in, Roch pop-in, a lot of times I call him and he came with no tail and no hair !!
Trees and grasses pop-in out of nowhere, buildings, npc, merchants and vendors and the list goes on..

In top of that you ignore the questions about PS4 frame rates here and on twitter like you don't, won't, can't Fix it..

So what stability are you talking about ?!

I can't deny that I fall in love with the game but these issues are killing the game.. Killing me from inside.

I hope this time you have an answer for us PS4 players.

Have a good day Sir and Thank you..

Pretty much sums up what I was about to type up, our questions about the stability and improvements for the PS4 are just flat out ignored.

Pretty much sums up what I was about to type up, our questions about the stability and improvements for the PS4 are just flat out ignored.

I think that he cannot just answer "frame rate could be better if Sony had not asked for 1080p mandatory", because IMHO is obvious that the problem is this

We still need glyphs bug fixed, and the person's in distress fixes.

My guy never made it to Claywich, so I can't buy the cards I am missing off him.

The glyphs right now are uncraftable using found runes. We should be able to use found runes to craft higher tier runes/glyphs.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work on the game, and the patches.

Last edited:
Top Bottom