Patch 1.05 flickering with crossfire

+
Patch 1.05 flickering with crossfire

After patch 1.05 I experince dramatically increased flickering with AMD 280x crossfire using 15.5 beta drivers (last release of amd). While I was using 1.04 the problem was almost absent but now it's unplayable.

After patch 1.05 I experince dramatically increased flickering with AMD 280x crossfire using 15.5 beta drivers (last release of amd). While I was using 1.04 the problem was almost absent but now it's unplayable.

Did you try to re-optimize Rendering.ini and mess with CC again?

Turn off all your tricks and set all defaults. try it then start from there
Set the unlimited frames
Try the AA in CCC tweak
Try the Change threshold tweak
Try the vsync weak
If both cards are not being utilized try the force both cards tweak :p

Turn off all your tricks and set all defaults. try it then start from there
Set the unlimited frames
Try the AA in CCC tweak
Try the Change threshold tweak
Try the vsync weak
If both cards are not being utilized try the force both cards tweak :p
Thanks a lot for the answer. I tried turnig off and on AA, vsync and frames limiter and it didn't help. Though "12. Alleviate occlusion culling visual bugs and improve the accuracy of in-game shadowing" seems to help a bit with flickering shadows. Anyway it sometimes can be horrible.
Unfortunately, I didn't find "threshold tweak" and "force both cards" tweak. Can you help me, please?

Thanks a lot for the answer. I tried turnig off and on AA, vsync and frames limiter and it didn't help. Though "12. Alleviate occlusion culling visual bugs and improve the accuracy of in-game shadowing" seems to help a bit with flickering shadows. Anyway it sometimes can be horrible.
Unfortunately, I didn't find "threshold tweak" and "force both cards" tweak. Can you help me, please?

If you have a crossfire and when you look at loads sometimes it's only using 1 card so you have to go to CCC/Profile and force to use both cards. Also turn off sleeping of one of the cards as when the card sleeps and turns back on it can cause stutter, issues.
Try using the default profile and not AFR
Try full screen vs windowless.
Try disabling AA is post processing, that might also help.

There are

Crossfire users tried EVERYTHING from AMD guide how to play witcher 3. Disabling AA, run in fullscreen etc etc etc... but now everything depends of CDPR crew, they have to make a fix for crossfire because nothing helps with stuttering and texture flickering with crossfire enabled. A lot of players can't play W3 because of lack of crossfire fix, so please CDPR, help us.

Crossfire users tried EVERYTHING from AMD guide how to play witcher 3. Disabling AA, run in fullscreen etc etc etc... but now everything depends of CDPR crew, they have to make a fix for crossfire because nothing helps with stuttering and texture flickering with crossfire enabled. A lot of players can't play W3 because of lack of crossfire fix, so please CDPR, help us.

I have two 7850 HD in CF - stuttering and texture flickering

Last edited:

EXACLTY THIS !! Same in my crossfire system! AMD fixed this with AMD 15.5 driver to much better and CD Projekt killed AMD fix with 1.05 patch again

CDPR ARE YOU TESTING THOSE PATCHES?? IT LOOKS like even AMD cant help if CD Projekt WRECK AMD EFFORDS

Last edited:
Top Bottom