Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

+
Let us sort inventory!
Thank you!

Yes please. Also, have another option to have the inventory like a list (like in TW2?) Would help people playing on controllers especially, and it's always about having a choice isn't it?

PS: And Roach... Why does it have to spawn behind the buildings, rocks and other impassable terrain? Takes some time to reach him.

can check for LOS (line of sight), that should eliminate most pathing issues. can still spawn behind leaves/trees, just not solid objects.

i like the fact he doesn't always beckon your call though, like when grazing on grass or a trough somewhere :D that's funny hehe. keep it that way. fitting for 'roach'. in polish it's 'karaluch', slang for 'slowpoke'. ;p

exclamation points still not fixed. Npc just react with normal talking instead of triggering the quest

there's another NPC in my case, east of Honeyfill Meadworks named 'Yanina', looks kinda like the 'Reden' in your screenshot.

Dose anyone else have a long loading screens now, I'm mean a lot longer after 1.05 patched (PC)?

if they're longer, that's because multi-threading was tweaked, since assets are loaded during cutscenes using async programming model. therefore, the CPU/bus was tied up doing other things, like feeding the graphics card.

it's a trade-off, they seem smoother now (although depends on CPU to some degree, but i5 is better)

Last edited:
Hi, After Of Swords and DUmplings and master armorers bug fixes, in my game Hattori and udik still are not there, i cannot interact with them in anyway at the docks to continue the quest ... PLEASE HELP :(

When you play as Ciri and you use the Alt-key for warping while triggering a cinematic it is possible Ciris is partially invisible and partially blinking during the cinematic.

Geralt no longer interacts with candles placed near chests and other openable objects.
Thanks for this! I LOVE you!!!

Roche is still not at the tree for me after this update :<

Nevertheless thank you for continued work on patches.

Last edited:
Yes please. Also, have another option to have the inventory like a list (like in TW2?) Would help people playing on controllers especially, and it's always about having a choice isn't it?

Sounds cool. If it was possible to sort by weight this would be an awesome way to organize the backpack.

I have no idea if this is to apologize for the bugs, but I have just noticed that the expansion pass is right now free of charge instead of the usual 24,99 € on the Playstation Store. Can somebody confirm this?

Nevermind, it has changed back... seemed to be an error...

Last edited:
I am so disappointed the Vernon Roche bug did not get fixed with this patch, I still can't continue story. :( He just stands there in the cave by the fire, can't talk to him and the cutscene where he runs out of the cave never activates. Is this bug at least acknowledged by the developers and going to be fixed? Quite many people seem to experience the same glitch with Roche. Will I ever be able to finish the game?

This I like!!! :yes

I was wondering about those drowners having a Far Cry 2-like spawn rate. Cool to see it fixed, along with other things. Some keyboard optimisation and I'm set.

Keep going devs! And thank you! :happy:

Last edited:
With patch 1.03.... I have constans 60 fps (Ultra wihout hairworks). No problems, no freezes...
With patch 1.04, i have constans 60 fps (Ultra without hairworks), smooth gameplay, but freezing with OC'd vga...Like many more players on the internet...The only thing that helped: Downclock the vga...But i have constans 60 fps with factory vga clocks...

And now: 1.05.... I have an average 45-50 fps (Ultra without hairworks), and no freezing with OC'd or non OC'd vga...

Its a performance downgrade...not upgrade...And all the forums fulfilled with this kind of "fps downgrade" over the internet.....:(

Edit: And one more: Downgraded LOD too.....Some object are fulfilled five to ten feet in front on me.... And candlesticks in the house have no shadows???? ....... I semm to remember before 1.05, candlestick lights have shados, and LOD was much farther away....

Last edited:
I have installed patch and "Novigrad, Closed city" has been added to my fail quests even tho are objectives are ticked green and i completed this quest before!!! I spent alot of hours trying not to fail any quests!! Anyone have same problem?

I'm not sure what this patch did to the combat, but somehow it feels a lot more responsive now, and I'm pretty sure I'm not just imagining that.

I don't know if I'm imagining things either, but the game looks A LOT better. It's like the lighting system has been improved. Or at the very least ambient occlusion. Something is different graphically, and I love it. It's a lot easier to move around too, but that's in the patch notes. And the bigger font is a godsend. So far no issues on Steam version.

Well, one issue. Octo is gone. He's not on the ship. Maybe I played too far into the story and now he's gone. But I really wanted to see what will come out of that. Oh well, on my next playthrough I guess.

Top Bottom