Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

+
Ok, we need some clarity here with the experience points issue.

i have heard all different symptoms of this bug, ranging from just no XP for 2ndry quests, no XP for ANY quests, mislabeled levels on quest descriptions.

Can you tell us, EXACTLY what was broken, and how you fixed it, and how it works now?

Can you please make a quest filter in the map section, that way you would be able to switch between quests, instead of going in quest journal all the time and back, or maybe make all the quests available to see in the map...

Thank you in advance!...

still no fix for the fullscreen and graphics changes not getting saved after closing the game, always starts in windowed mode
That's because you start with an overlay program(Steam maybe). Normally when an overlay or tooltip balloon etc triggers, a fullscreen application gets minimized, switching itself to windowed prevents that hence why more and more games keep doing this.

If you start the game without any hooks/popups then it will remain fullscreen.

I'm going to assume they don't consider this a bug neither do I.

Hey everybody, better check your runestones. I was using the Greater chernobog which has a chance to return damage. After this latest update it changed to attack power. Not to happy about that.

You mean the bugged runestones (Attack 0+) that did nothing at all, why wouldn't you be happy about fixing that?

Does this patch fix the romance bug where you are locked into Triss even if you don't say "I love you"?

Thx for the patch. Does anyone knows that the vendor that needs to be rescued but key do not drop is fixed? I still need his gwent cards :/

I hope this patch somehow fix the issue I'm having trying to run Witcher 3 as a non-steam game. When I try to open it, the screen blinks black, trying to open the game but closing instantly. I tried to look for many ways to fix it but none worked for me.

Stuttering (frame-pacing) still not fixed.

Horse animation stuttering not fixed.

Disappointing you didn't revert the texture mipmapbias to 0 after all the aliasing/shimmering complaints. Looks like we'll have to edit the .ini ourselves.

That's because you start with an overlay program(Steam maybe). Normally when an overlay or tooltip balloon etc triggers, a fullscreen application gets minimized, switching itself to windowed prevents that hence why more and more games keep doing this.

If you start the game without any hooks/popups then it will remain fullscreen.

I'm going to assume they don't consider this a bug neither do I.

no, there is no overlay program, i downloaded the game from the gog account, no steam, no origin, no gog galaxy

Hmm it says music was fixed in some places where it played incorrectly...

What happened to the Skellige Tavern Soundtrack? Simply removed or a bug? Since I checked now and it still doesn't seem to be fixed...
If removed... Why?! :(

---------- Updated at 05:41 PM ----------

Hmm it says music was fixed in some places where it played incorrectly...

What happened to the Skellige Tavern Soundtrack? Simply removed or a bug? Since I checked now and it still doesn't seem to be fixed...
If removed... Why?! :(

Top Bottom