Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

+
I have installed patch and "Novigrad, Closed city" has been added to my fail quests even tho are objectives are ticked green and i completed this quest before!!! I spent alot of hours trying not to fail any quests!! Anyone have same problem?

i have the exact same problem , i have completed two quest "the cave of dreams" and "Novigrad, Closed city" added to fail quests

I'm so freaking pissed off at cd project red for not even fixing the damn Vernon Roche he still stands in the damn cave you can't even click on him, I submit a support request and you guys say it could be your graphics drivers are old update them. yet so many people have issues with a lot of things even after patch 1.05 I'm so annoyed about this that I requested a refund from steam for the witcher 3, congrats cd project red you guys really messed up on a game i waited since it was announced bra-freaking-vo

I can no longer dive after this patch. Key binding hasn't changed btw. Weird. Anyone else have this issue?

I am so disappointed the Vernon Roche bug did not get fixed with this patch, I still can't continue story. :( He just stands there in the cave by the fire, can't talk to him and the cutscene where he runs out of the cave never activates. Is this bug at least acknowledged by the developers and going to be fixed? Quite many people seem to experience the same glitch with Roche. Will I ever be able to finish the game?

Most likely maybe, without a doubt. Yes.

Can anyone confirm if the zolton gwent card is now available if missed during the prologue ? Since every time I played it my game crashed until the patch. Thanks

That's because you start with an overlay program(Steam maybe). Normally when an overlay or tooltip balloon etc triggers, a fullscreen application gets minimized, switching itself to windowed prevents that hence why more and more games keep doing this.

If you start the game without any hooks/popups then it will remain fullscreen.

I'm going to assume they don't consider this a bug neither do I.

You mistaken about overlay. It is not a popup. It draw itself on a game's screen.

Like new patch, seems to be working great for me.

Thanks for all the hard work you're putting in to get these patches out as fast as you can, it's appreciated! :hatsoff:

Guys, when you fix the order "honey ghost"?
As of version 1.01 does not work, it is already Version 1.05, and still can not get through this quest. What's the matter?

new patch is great, only issue is my bestiary for griffon is gone. also for all you people having problems.....make sure u have actually downloaded and installed the bloody patch.

You're not forgetting the game and the PC community, that's just incredible, others companies should learn from you. The game deserves a 10/10 just only for the great tech support and for the old style contents of the retail version. The new 1.05 patch runs perfectly with an overall better performance, i don't understand why people is always arguing about something, even for the smallest things.

Anyway thank you Marcin and all CDPRJ for the unforgettable experience!

You mistaken about overlay. It is not a popup. It draw itself on a game's screen.
Technically yes it's the last part of the framebuffer but it reacts differently for some reason. Steam overlay(which I'm referring to in this case) triggers as if it's a popup from what I've noticed so it starts borderless windows. On the contrary RTSS works like it should and doesn't interfere with fullscreen settings.

Top Bottom