Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

+
Thank you for the font size increase. Now I can read the inventory, books, glossary, quest notice board (could be bigger), bestiary etc.

Playing on the PC hooked to my TV, so this is great. Please don't reduce the font size now for PC.

I get an empty message box with an ok button every time I load a game in this version, any idea what it must be? So far it is ok but I'm worried it may be something serious....

Hello,
Since the last patch, i have blocked xp (on principal quest : brothers : nvoigrad etc...and archigriffin, quest of armorer and hatori quest)
I'm level 24 some quest have the same level
I cant play ..:(
And the quest level14 Gall in disgrace has finished but it still on journal.I'm on pc plateform. On pS4 my friend dont have these problems...

Camera panning stutter - NOT FIXED
Horse animation stutter - NOT FIXED
XP BUG - NOT FIXED (just finished one of the main quests, recommended level 10, my level 14 and got only 5 xp, great)
Vernon Roche bug - NOT FIXED (according to my friend)

Great job so far, CD Projekt RED.

But hell... instead we got Larger font! YAY! Sarcasm off.

P.S. Instead of fixing existing issues, the new patch has brought the new ones. For example, missing commentaries while inspecting clues using The Witcher's Sense.

Any info on next patch?

P.P.S.
Will you adress atrocious npc pop-in in upcoming patch? Also it would be very nice to have sorting options for inventory.

P.P.P.S.
Marcin Momot, could you clarify this particular patch note "Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level." Does it mean that players with higher level(+6) will get 5-10 xp instead of nothing(what's the point?)? Or is it actual fix for xp bug?
Same problem here for XP bug... It"s very shitting :/

• Geralt can now always play gwent with Madame Serenity.
  • Adds fail-safes for players being unable to obtain gwent cards after Dijkstra or Lambert can no longer be found in the game.

I went to Madame Serenity but no option to play with her. Also i just don't know what the second fix means. I have had just that issue where "Big City Player" was finished before having played Dijkstra. The Quest doesnt reactivate, he is still not there. How do I get the card?

One more reason to shout! PC version is getting more attention than consoles... why? And the patches are nearly the same for both pc and console versions! I have the right to PONIES

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Fix the QWERTY/AZERTY things. While playing with AZERTY keyboard, the game is forcing QWERTY mode !

The patch introduced a new problem for me. I'm playing with keyboard and mouse, and now - at random times - diving simply doesn't work. I'm pressing "c" but nothing happens.

Happened the same for me when i call Roach with "x".
The solution (for me) was to save and load.

Thank you for the continued patch support, especially the colour blind option. Notes say: Introduces a number of fixes in key bindings. However, although I have my 'jump' key rebound, the space bar still stays the default jump button when riding Roach. Please fix. Thank you.

Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level.

I completed a main quest right now which its recommended level was 5 levels below of mine. total experience given was 5 !
so is this a kind of special gift for those exploring around the world ?!
it's ridiculous. this naive decision would force players to choose and abandon quests based on their character level instead of curiosity and intuition. dozens of fixes were made in this patch, but I'm reinstalling TW3 just to get rid of this nonsense.

I completed a main quest right now which its recommended level was 5 levels below of mine. total experience given was 5 !

Same problem.

Devs, when you will fix this bug? XP bug in RPG game! Insane...

Also, the game is not only not rewarding in terms of exploration, it's actually punish it. It breaks the whole point of Open World Game.

Last edited:
Happened the same for me when i call Roach with "x".
The solution (for me) was to save and load.

I have the same problem and the solution is the same for me. I tried unbinding and then rebinding the "c" key to another key but that didn't work.
Had to simply reload. Needs to be fixed. Other problems as well but i'll post em in appropriate strings.

I want to report a few issues. While UI and fonts are much bigger now which is great, there are some lines, like amount of coins, exp, new quest pop ups are still small (sometimes they are large but sometimes they are small like in previous version). Also pickup box size is small again compare to 1.04 patch.
Inability to craft more than one greater mutagens.

Last edited:
Had no problems before this patch. I had played for about 20 hrs. Now, the game will hardly run at all. I reset all my settings to Nvidia's recommendations. I'm on 30 fps now, even though I had played the first 20 hrs. with 60 fps. Even on 30 fps it won't work. It just stutters. Cut scenes' audio's out of sync. Unplayable. Updates! I hate updates! They always seem to make things worse.

P.S.
I'm only so upset because the game's so good. Please find out what's going on. I'll keep trying, but if I waste too much time, it's really going to sour me on it. Nothing infuriates me more than wasted time.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom