Patch 1.05... where is it?

+
So still no ETA on the hotfix that was going to be out monday to fix a game breaking xp bug? Im really suprised gaming media is not all over this yet. The communication from CDPR is the worst I have ever seen. (Yes that includes EA) They should at the very very least give a real explanation to why the xp fix isnt out yet and what is taking so long.

True story.
Still, I prefer Marcin to the guy they hired after BioWare fired him.. you know, the community manager (!) who compared GamerGate to the KKK...
Kinda shows that CDPR really has the worst PR department in history tho, with those 2 being their public faces...

Am i the only one thinking that xp bug is not that much of a big deal?

I sometimes even think that i am lvling too fast, so bit loss of exp doesnt bother me at all. I am already outlvling most of the quests.

Nope, you're not the only one, I'm just enjoying the game and giving no shit about XP, since I feel OP already.

Please keep in mind that the patch is extremely large. It addresses a bunch of issues so we need to test it properly. We don't want to fix some stuff, while breaking other.

And regarding the XP glitch, as we mentioned, the lack of XP doesn't affect the game in a big way. You are still able to level your character as designed.

Ok... So explain me HOW a level 2 Geralt is supposed to get XP? I completed most of the side-quests in the starting area and I'm still level 2.. Explain me how am I supposed to level up without XP? By killing monsters that give 2-3 xp each?

Ok... So explain me HOW a level 2 Geralt is supposed to get XP? I completed most of the side-quests in the starting area and I'm still level 2.. Explain me how am I supposed to level up without XP? By killing monsters that give 2-3 xp each?

Yea I dont understand how some people think. Im not even getting xp from killing monsters or quests. Im at the start of the game This bug is a BIG deal and yet CDPR seems to not think so. It will take a very long time before I trust in this company again. Worst is the lack of information from community manager.

Top Bottom