Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
The only thing worse than waiting for 1.07 is knowing its totally ready to be released on PC, but were waiting for console certification.

There still no answer that the 1.07 are in certification, we waiting first rest patch notes, and than certification and than release. Damn 2 weeks it seems.

Dammit.... Sometimes I guess that CDPR team must feel like this mother....

The only thing worse than waiting for 1.07 is knowing its totally ready to be released on PC, but were waiting for console certification.
How you know this is true?!? U're guessing... Stop crying all of u and wait for the patch to pop out jeez.....

What was the answer?

here you go

Take a look back at the past patches and ask yourself: "Did they delay PC patches for consoles, or did they release the PC patch and consoles came later when they were done"?

And as for the "out of their depth" muffin-headedness, it pains me to hear this as it is no win for the team. We do not say anything about patches until they are absolutely done and released and we hear "you guys don't communicate! Tell us details! We have a right to know what is being fixed!" so we tell you and then get "What is the delay!? Why don't you release it?!? You guys are out of your depth!". *sigh*

When we have news about the date for the 1.07 patch, we'll let everyone know.

I never cared about what they were fixing, well maybe a few annoying things here and there but the only thing that frustrates me is the "soon" or "next week". To me soon means in a few days and when next week is said makes me believe, next week. I would wish not knowing when it "might" come, just what the patch would be about would satisfy me and nothing else.

When release dates are showered with words like "soon", just upsets me because it puts in my mind "Alright so it will be here in like 2 or 3 days". However I know this is only myself complaining about something stupid, just needed to get this out there. I have no hate nor anger for the devs, just frustration.

Last edited:
No Mutagen fix? WTF?
That is Patched in 1.06.
No, it is not.
Mutagen bonuses are calculated incorrectly now, re-insertion mutagens fixes this issue, but it's reset after a save game is loaded.
"Mutagen bonuses are miscalculated after loading a savegame. In the Character menu if you put a mutagen in a corresponding slot you get a bonus. If you have corresponding skill colors, you get that bonus multiplied. However, when you load the game you get only bonus from multiplication, missing bonus % from the mutagen itself. If you remove it and put the mutagen back you see that the corresponding stat is increased."

Last edited:
I never cared about what they were fixing, well maybe a few annoying things here and there but the only thing that frustrates me is the "soon" or "next week". To me soon means in a few days and when next week is said makes me believe, next week. I would wish not knowing when it "might" come, just what the patch would be about would satisfy me and nothing else.

When release dates are showered with words like "soon", just upsets me because it puts in my mind "Alright so it will be here in like 2 or 3 days". However I know this is only myself complaining about something stupid, just needed to get this out there. I have no hate nor anger for the devs, just frustration.

Famous last words" I'll pull it out" and" the patch is comming next week".

Famous last words" I'll pull it out" and" the patch is comming next week".

Top Bottom