Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
The only thing worse than waiting for 1.07 is knowing its totally ready to be released on PC, but were waiting for console certification.

Literally one of the worst moves any video game company has ever done. Punish your PC players, who made your business what it is today, while forcing those who can't play your game on PC to arbitrarily wait at least an extra week, all just to make sure that a tiny portion of your console players don't get their feelers hurt. I can't think of a bigger slap in the face. No more money for CDPR. That's the only reasonable response as a PC player.

Even people on gamespot's youtube channel know when the patch is coming out. But they can't say anything apart from it's coming very soon.

The mission FOLLOWING THE THREAD have a crash. This happens when you go to the island and kill the pirates. Later, when you try to travel to Novigrad the game crash to desktop.... This bug does not appear in the changelog.... So another one to fix.

Thanks and sorry for my english

please fix "person in distress" I can`t find the missing key

I need his gwent cards for the last trophy :( :( :(
please cd fix it

thanks

this 1000 times

Any word on a fix for "Nameless" Quest remaining infinitely on the quest log even after all of it's flags are checked and the "In Wolf's Clothing" questline is resolved?

Great!! But what about the "auto fail after completed- Cave of Dreams quest?? Can't stand having one quest failed!!! Or is there an other way to not get it failed?? Please fix or explain. Game of the year anyhow thx.

It would have been great to know, if this erroneously FAILED quest is set to COMPLETED again when the game is patched to 1.07. This way I could at least continue to play. I did everything I can do in the game, now the only thing that's left is continue with the main storyline which would erroneously fail the "cave of dreams" quest. I'm on hold for more than three weeks now because there is no further information on this issue. It would have been good to see this (and the way they intend to fix it) in the changelog. Because me too, I'm a "don't want a failed quest" guy and I spent ~160h for the game. I will definately not have time for a second play-through.

Literally one of the worst moves any video game company has ever done. Punish your PC players, who made your business what it is today, while forcing those who can't play your game on PC to arbitrarily wait at least an extra week, all just to make sure that a tiny portion of your console players don't get their feelers hurt. I can't think of a bigger slap in the face. No more money for CDPR. That's the only reasonable response as a PC player.

The way I see it, the problem is with these early announcements, days or weeks before actual release, for marketing purposes hype or whatever reasons I don't care and inevitably frustrate people waiting on a fix. Having said that, this game IS a Masterpiece and don't regret a single cent that I spent on it, all that I care about is that the patch actually works as intended with no side effects.

I didn't see in the path notes but I could have missed it.
But is there a fix for that one mission where Geralt has to open a door in the basement, but doesn't have the key. Dwarves were supposed to give this key to Geralt, but can't interact with the Dwarves anymore!

"Very soon" has turned into a month. I've stopped playing W3 two times already, each time waiting for a major patch (1.04 and 1.07).

While I respect Red for their hard work (thanks again for fixing the ugly camera jerkiness), this constant delay and miscommunication is now getting bothersome. We still don't even know whether or not the auto camera center and auto sheathe "features" will be improved or at the very least switchable.

On the mainpage on news there is the change log for this patch. Ok nothing wrong. But if you look at the date it says "July 2015 2015" so the date is today . Is going to be release today or the changelog was updated?

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 42
On the mainpage on news there is the change log for this patch. Ok nothing wrong. But if you look at the date it says "July 2015 2015" so the date is today . Is going to be release today or the changelog was updated?
Maybe is an update of the changelog

Introduces a number of improvements in the game streaming system. Players should experience fewer blurred textures, NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there should be an overall improvement in the speed with which game assets are loaded. Streaming system improvements should be most noticeable on consoles and systems with non-SSD drives.
Is this related to the NPC pop-in bug?

Top Bottom