Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
I'm too lazy to read through that long list of stuff. Did they fix the capped amount of money you could carry? It was pretty easy to roll once you got to a high enough level to explore everywhere without fear of death and collect all those chest that are basically full of nothing but junk to sell ..or, I guess you could drop it on the ground.. seems like a waste to do so though.

What? Is there a cap? the max I carried was 18.000 and I had no clues what to do with that much money.... I spent a good amount crafting but I still carry around 15.000 coins, orens, crowns or whatever currency they are

What? Is there a cap? the max I carried was 18.000 and I had no clues what to do with that much money.... I spent a good amount crafting but I still carry around 15.000 coins, orens, crowns or whatever currency they are

I carried over 30,000 crowns at one point, you really don't need all that much.

Then, what cap is that user talking about?

65,535. 2^16-1 coins. Which is obviously far more than you'll ever need, and *probably* only attainable by systematic robbery and exploiting game mechanics. Certainly not a value seen in normal play over 400 hours despite the loot explosion in quantity and value...

(Though I probably have close to half that in stored alchemy ingredients, crafting ingredients, and my equipment) - but not much as cash (and the merchants can't liquidate much of my stock at once).

Are you kidding me? 7 Gb Size?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't a pach. This is already a GAME itself !
Anyone else confirm that size ???
:scared:
On consoles yes on PC we don't know yet. Makes you wonder why its so large though, what i've seen on the surface doesn't justify that size, will see.

On consoles yes on PC we don't know yet. Makes you wonder why its so large though, what i've seen on the surface doesn't justify that size, will see.

Still I wander if that is really the patch 1.0.7 or compilation of bonus:

(at GOG downloads)
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - bonuses:
download all goodies, 7.1 GB

Consoles gives you a description of what are downloading?
Or just offers you to download an "update" without further explanation?

(the last console I did own was a PS2)

Last edited:
18/24 hours and still no patch for PC? What a huge discrepancy between consoles and PC patch release time. Every patch before this one I believe PC got it first. I am not saying PC should get it first I just want it the same time as everyone else. Surprised its not out yet though.

18/24 hours and still no patch for PC? What a huge discrepancy between consoles and PC patch release time. Every patch before this one I believe PC got it first. I am not saying PC should get it first I just want it the same time as everyone else. Surprised its not out yet though.

Not all console gamers have the patch too. I'm a PS4 gamer and there is no patch to download yet. It depends on the country or game code I don't know.

Not all console gamers have the patch too. I'm a PS4 gamer and there is no patch to download yet. It depends on the country or game code I don't know.

True that not all regions have it but you can be assured that in the US that all consoles have patch 1.07 already. I am in the US and thought it was reasonable to expect the patch to arrive at least a few hours after the console patch arrived. Oh well, life goes on.

Edit: This is just 1 article that shows the patch is out for consoles at least in the USA.
I have read a few more like these.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/46380/20150718/witcher-3-wild-hunt-patch-1-07-ps4-xbox-one.htm

Last edited:
I just hope they don't kick it out the door if it's not completely finished just to meet the 24 hour deadline they put. Don't want no crazy bugs popping up that wouldn't have been there otherwise :p

I don't get why PC users are so horny for the patch. Reading the change log all there is is a new stash and a new movement mode rest is fixes or have I missed something.

I'm looking for the Zoltan card near the dead man's tree. I don't find the card!

Should be on a corpse around there, still I have to ask, why don't you win it off the guy at the bar in white orchard?

---------- Updated at 02:20 PM ----------

I don't get why PC users are so horny for the patch. Reading the change log all there is is a new stash and a new movement mode rest is fixes or have I missed something.

Because this game makes you horny, so we want to start a new playthrough with the new patch installed for some dirty old fun.

Top Bottom