Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
65,535. 2^16-1 coins. Which is obviously far more than you'll ever need, and *probably* only attainable by systematic robbery and exploiting game mechanics. Certainly not a value seen in normal play over 400 hours despite the loot explosion in quantity and value...

(Though I probably have close to half that in stored alchemy ingredients, crafting ingredients, and my equipment) - but not much as cash (and the merchants can't liquidate much of my stock at once).

Wrong. You just need to clean all smuggler caches in Skellige.
I went easily to 77k coins.
And I'm still over 60k even after crafting all mastercrafted sets, so, it's clearly pointless to have so much money. But still obtainable without exploiting things like pearls and the loanshark.

And just to be clear, I tend to dismantle almost all relic level items.
Had I sold them too I'd probably be at around 80k with all mastercrafted set crafted.

Last edited:
CDPR, just want to say I think you guys are doing a great job. Same to you community managers. Been loving you guys since the first Witcher all those years ago until now. You guys deserve all the success coming your way.

Keep up the good work!!!

Wrong. You just need to clean all smuggler caches in Skellige.
I went easily to 77k coins.
And I'm still over 60k even after crafting all mastercrafted sets, so, it's clearly pointless to have so much money. But still obtainable without exploiting things like pearls and the loanshark.

And just to be clear, I tend to dismantle almost all relic level items.
Had I sold them too I'd probably be at around 80k with all mastercrafted set crafted.

Skellege cache runs are plain boring siren slaughter festivals. You are right in making lots of cash from them, shame you have to stop after a few runs cause of over encumbered. If sirens destroy your boat in mid ocean you are fucked.

Yeah release it next month, why not, why care about PC players? Why give them cool graphics as shown in e3, why give them patches in time. Show your cheap colors CDPR, just exclude PC platform, be who you are. How I hate consoles I just can't even express. All the future games of CPDR go to category "crack & play" for me. No complaints, no posts, no money for you. Deserve what you deserve.

Wow, shut the fuck up you unbelievably butt hurt little wench. Why in the world would you hate consoles? Why not try playing on various platforms instead of choosing one and hating on the rest like some weirdo? It's not a football team, you don't have to choose one and be loyal to it. Why would you even care about other gaming platforms if you don't use them?

CDPR have made it clear time and time again that they are all about giving the players a fair deal for their money and in doing so have proven they are fully deserving of every penny they make. They come off as far less greedy than any other developers making games of this scale and quality. How about you just delete the Witcher, don't download or play any of their games in future and fuck off eh? I doubt they'd miss you.

Skellege cache runs are plain boring siren slaughter festivals. You are right in making lots of cash from them, shame you have to stop after a few runs cause of over encumbered. If sirens destroy your boat in mid ocean you are fucked.

Well you don't actually have to stop when you are max weight. I went more than once up to 400 and that gave me no problem. You can swim fine whatever the weight.
When on land I just move with the horse. Apparently his back doesn't break no matter how much I weight.

The only thing I don't like about the "graphical downgrade" is the changes to Yennefer's face.
I liked the original face a lot more.

65,535. 2^16-1 coins. Which is obviously far more than you'll ever need, and *probably* only attainable by systematic robbery and exploiting game mechanics. Certainly not a value seen in normal play over 400 hours despite the loot explosion in quantity and value...

(Though I probably have close to half that in stored alchemy ingredients, crafting ingredients, and my equipment) - but not much as cash (and the merchants can't liquidate much of my stock at once).

Then I think it is ok as it is now, Geralt shall never be that rich :( And thanks for the clarification.

Just sittin here....you know....waitin for the patch to show up on GOG.....*whistles a tune* :(

EDIT: SWEET IT IS LIVE!!!

View attachment 18983

EDIT#2: Spoke too soon. Unable to patch. Keeps disconnecting me and I am unable to reconnect

View attachment 18982

Edit#3: Patch 1.07 is now downloading. Just had to go to backup/extras and manually download the patch installer

View attachment 18985

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Sigh.jpg
    Sigh.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Almost Done!.jpg
    Almost Done!.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Just sittin here....you know....waitin for the patch to show up on GOG.....*whistles a tune* :(

View attachment 18983

EDIT#2: Spoke too soon. Unable to patch. Keeps disconnecting me and I am unable to reconnect

View attachment 18982

Download the patch from GOG.com, no disconnects there.

On a side note why's the steam patch 5GB whereas the GOG version is only 2GB, better compression?

View attachment 18983

View attachment 18982

Edit#3: Patch 1.07 is now downloading. Just had to go to backup/extras and manually download the patch installer

Not that big, it is only 2gb. BTW, when did we get an installer for version 1.06? I missed that detail... ^^;

Download the patch from GOG.com, no disconnects there.

On a side note why's the steam patch 5GB whereas the GOG version is only 2GB, better compression?

Manually downloaded the patch through the gog client. Works if you go to backup and extras and click part 1 and part 2 to download them. (obviously you already are able to d/l but this is for those who are not able to.)

---------- Updated at 04:17 PM ----------

Here is a screenshot of the patch size for PC

View attachment 18986

Attachments

• Patch Size for PC.jpg
    Patch Size for PC.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 39
Patch is up on GOG and Steam, go get it!

GOG servers are getting hammered right now so you will experience disconnects or unresponsiveness. A little bit of patience goes a long way. :)

Some users report that it's easier to download from the GOG site rather than waiting for Galaxy. You can manually update and Galaxy should detect the new game version. (Galaxy users)

Make sure to manually check for the patch, some patches might be set up with a queue and not show up. In certain cases a restart may be required for the patch to show up. (Steam users)

Last edited:
Top Bottom