Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
** It's here! **

> UK <

If anyone still cares, that is .. (me, I do, I still care)

Hurrah!

- 3 hours and it shall be mine .. wait, 3 hours! .. Bum! -

Maybe I'll have a late night .. But I don't care .. must. store. things. :)

.. says 5 hours now .. I'm off tae ma beed noo .. save the hurrah's for the morning =D

Last edited:
So now they managed to release it they must know what the problem was. I would like to know where the problem stood. Was it here or at SONY or a mix of both? I think we deserve an answer tbh.

Great with this new patch on pc now my active buffs fonts is massive, i liked it when it was small. Even selecting small font does nothing to solve it, the fonts and icons for active buffs is too damn massive.

Haha, no sleep for you tonight! :D

4 hours!!
Pretty damn tired here at work. So I got it installed a few minutes after midnight. Started a new game on DM. Took care of the first mission, also did the twisted firestarter and that other mission where you gotta help that dude find his brother. Did allmost all the question marks and suddenly its 4 o'clock in the morning.
Roach was a little better. I never had a problem with Geralt's movement so I didnt mess with that. Saw a storage-chest, but in WO you dont really have that much, and when you do its usually stuff you sell.

So yeah, after all those days waiting we finally got it. Good job.

---------- Updated at 08:33 AM ----------

Yes! PS4 patch 1.07 has been finally released in the Netherlands! :smiling2:

Feels like we waited for years right?

4 hours!!
Pretty damn tired here at work. So I got it installed a few minutes after midnight. Started a new game on DM. Took care of the first mission, also did the twisted firestarter and that other mission where you gotta help that dude find his brother. Did allmost all the question marks and suddenly its 4 o'clock in the morning.
Roach was a little better. I never had a problem with Geralt's movement so I didnt mess with that. Saw a storage-chest, but in WO you dont really have that much, and when you do its usually stuff you sell.

So yeah, after all those days waiting we finally got it. Good job.

---------- Updated at 08:33 AM ----------

Feels like we waited for years right?

yeah haha
so how are you experiencing the game now?

Top Bottom