Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I know this is kind of late to the party, but an option to replace the mini-map with a compass similar to that in The Elder Scrolls games would be fantastic.

The mini-map works fine, but I find myself spending more time paying attention to it as opposed to experiencing the world.

One game that did this terribly was Shadow of Mordor, after just a few hours, I just started watching the mini-map as opposed to actually paying attention to where I was running in-game.

will this patch fixes viper school gear bug?i still can't open the door whenever i try to open it it stay locked

Will we need to start over, or is it "Saves" friendly!

I should point out that I just bought the game. I don't want to be playing for three days or so and find out I have to start over.

Last edited:
I agree with the increase in difficult by I doubt they will do so, instead we can hope for a mod that will increase difficulty without affecting skills too much. These bugs that I have listed are top priority because they do affect gameplay in a large way. Pretty much for Tbolt potion means that all crit % items are useless.

Personally if it was me i would balance a lot of the skills but this is not a MMORPG i guess lol so I highly doubt they will do that.

I wish I knew how to mod what I think would improve gameplay but I would need help from s1 to do so. I have experience in balancing patches for games in the past but not doing the actual coding although I do not think it would be too tough to change numbers around in the files

Yeah I'm looking into making such mods myself (basic methodology described here: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/14/? ). The only difficulty mods I"ve seen available so far are a little too wide-reaching for my tastes.

The Tbolt thing is a bug so with any luck that'll be fixed this patch :)

I hope bug with not saving color-blind setting will be fixed as well in 1.07. This feature really made my life easier, but reenabling it at every restart is annoying as hell.

Yeah I'm looking into making such mods myself (basic methodology described here: ). The only difficulty mods I"ve seen available so far are a little too wide-reaching for my tastes.

The Tbolt thing is a bug so with any luck that'll be fixed this patch

Yea I have seen those mods already but I was think of one that does not extend to change all skills in such drastic ways but more along just little tweaks. I think Quen is a big contender in DM survival and so one of the mods I saw made quen have a very long stamina recharge time which I think is a great idea. Igni may need some small tweaks (best I can think of is that stamina does not recharge until monster has stopped burning or something allowing some opportunity for retailiation and without quen you will need to dodge and not tank. and the obv whirl.

I do not want to change too much just small tweaks I would also want to balance the other abilties such as the tolerance from 5% to 15%. 5% when toxicity is at 270 is barely 15 more toxicity which is absolutely useless. Whereas it would give 45 if it is at 15% or 60 at 20% and that is only when you have 270 whereas normally without the yellow skill i think max is 240. This is just an example of a tweak to make it more useful.

Overall I would want more builds, but less OPness

Sounds great! Add the able to watch all the quest mark on the map, plz. And then it will be a mega patch. =)

And that has anything whatsoever to do with "movement response", how exactly?

1st i use word "I think" as well "not sure" & 2nd for me sword draw / sheath, potion brewing & Bomb making is witcher movements only. Currently these movement response are auto so we ask CDPR to make it manual so I am just guessing.

1.Rune/Glyph Crafting and bring back-
2. Aaaaaaaard ripple effect on water, pretty please? -That was amazing in 35 min demo! / a swamp fight with bandits

(no fan of chest storage, game is pushing you to sell more item this way)

The only big problem left will be the NPC pop-in issue in my opinion :)
Things related to difficulty or NG+ will be dealt with by the community once Redkit 2 is out!

• A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
  • Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.

These changes are amazing!! :D :D

Well, the only thing that is missing now is a scaling up system. Please implement such a system so that enemies just scale up (not down, it is awsome that you meet a much higher level enemy). This will make quest of a lower recommended level still interesting to play and will reinvigorate the combat system. Even if it is a optional option it is necessairy for those seeking a greater challenge. i finished the game in blood and broken bones and i found it easy, and death march, although it IS more difficult, it is still easy.

Top Bottom