Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Hold On CDP
!

Keep thinking about people who thank you for your support & Game updates and ignore the few very loud people whining, non sense gossiping & saying you guys work is useless or not as quick as they would like.

I'd rather wait for a very stable than cackle like a chicken to get a quick one.
"Quality matters", you know that kind of stuff completely forgotten by main industry editors these days ?

(Yussss ! I managed to find a practical application for the new emoticons !)

Last edited:
Just how big a roll-out window do you need? I don't think I've ever seen such a ludicrously large 24h patch release frame.

More like they've released the console ones, gone to bed, and when they wake up at 12 tomorrow they'll remember to upload the PC one.

I am patient, but I did jeopardize my car payments with the purchase of this game and am looking forward to the glory of superior inventory management, so...

Actually, the PC gaming software market is growing bigger year after year and most discrete GPUs targeted for gaming (especially from Nvidia) are breaking sales record at each release...

But even assuming you were right, that's not a particularly relevant argument anyway, so I'm not really sure why did you mention it in the first place.

Browse the hardware owned by most steam users,and a declining market as a whole is going to affect the enthusiasts as well.
Discrete and dedicated hardware is something they're moving away from.My point is that consoles already deliver the
most known architecture to work with and are also much more affordable.You think it's a coincidence so many games
are broken on PC lately? (Witcher3 not being an example because let;s face it Nvidia is having problems with their drivers)

It's not just about a growing market from one angle.

For me the lack of information is more frustrating than the patch not being out yet.
+1
so much posts today, so much raging comments and I'm a little lost and tired with all of this. Anger's growing, bad words, fan's responses, unlimited F5, unlimited "SOON" references.There's a feeling of betrayal from CDPR that's appearing from PC "community".
Benzenzimmern made a statement to explain this situation (and I want to believe in him), it was the right thing to do, I think. Even if it was "a little" late.

I'm not Cartesian, so I only trust my feelings; and I feel that CDPR is made from a lot of passionates people, I feel it from their game(s) and the way they interact with us, the players :
- They release the changelog before the patch was done (like a "child" who had work really really hard and want to show it really quickly, even if it is not finished).
- They say to the community that the patch will be released "SOON", but don't give an estimate time. And days passed, and weeks and the anger grows and grows.
- They don't answer questions to "why a simultaneous release for PC and console?" Until anger among PC community, grows and grows.
- They wait a long time before releasing their patch, because they want to give a lot, to give more and more to people who bought their game. because they want to show their commitment and respect to the people who bought their game. And it take a long time.Too much time perhaps. And anger grows and grows.
Why I'm writing all of this ? I don't really know, just because I'm tired of all the comments here, or from me hitting F5 since 3 hours like a crazy monkey. I'm not sure if I'm pissed from CDPR or fully grateful. I know that I'm pissed to wait the PC release, but I cannot be anger against CDPR, because the game is great, and I feel that the team is made of passionates people, so I don't want to offend them and their hard work.
They are passionate and make mistakes, and I'm sure they'll learn from their mistakes, but I don't want them to lost their passion. But I understand the anger, and I'm angry right now, but I don't want to be consume by it. So go on and progress, don't be cold ones, and Only Money's Hunters like other companies. It is a dream perhaps, but I want to believe in the dream you create with W3 (even with the f**ing bugs, f***ing PC late release, and f*****ing SOON!!!) ;)
So sorry for my bad english

Many of the posts in this threads proves that, given enough time, people will actively look for reasons to whine about anything. Even with CDPR's constant efforts in communicating and being polite to the community, people still come up with baseless assumptions out of nowhere and than it spreads like wildfire. All it takes is one over-entitled dousche claiming some conspiracy theory to be true, and a lot of others just follow suit without questioning anything and just bash the developer or the game for no good reason. Hell, some pages back I even saw a dude saying CDPR does not deserve his money for "slapping the PC fanbase in the face" by not releasing the patch right now.

Calm down, try not to get so euphoric over nothing and wait, people. CDPR is constantly assuring us they are working on it and doing their best. It will be out when it's out, and no ammount of crap you can say will change that. Sit down, play other games, go watch some TV and one day the patch will be here. Stop acting like little children.

---------- Updated at 01:12 AM ----------

I am patient, but I did jeopardize my car payments with the purchase of this game and am looking forward to the glory of superior inventory management, so...

So that's your problem. Nobody forced you to do it. They will release the patch when it's done. Sit down and wait. Geez.

Many of the posts in this threads proves that, given enough time, people will actively look for reasons to whine about anything. Even with CDPR's constant efforts in communicating and being polite to the community, people still come up with baseless assumptions out of nowhere and than it spreads like wildfire. All it takes is one over-entitled dousche claiming some conspiracy theory to be true, and a lot of others just follow suit without questioning anything and just bash the developer or the game for no good reason. Hell, some pages back I even saw a dude saying CDPR does not deserve his money for "slapping the PC fanbase in the face" by not releasing the patch right now.

Calm down, try not to get so euphoric over nothing and wait, people. CDPR is constantly assuring us they are working on it and doing their best. It will be out when it's out, and no ammount of crap you can say will change that. Sit down, play other games, go watch some TV and one day the patch will be here. Stop acting like little children.

---------- Updated at 01:12 AM ----------

So that's your problem. Nobody forced you to do it. They will release the patch when it's done. Sit down and wait. Geez.
I was being playful. Enjoy the derpiness of my post and be happy.

Browse the hardware owned by most steam users and a declining market as a whole is going to affect the enthusiasts as well.
Look, I don't know how to tell it anymore.
Whatever do you think I should learn from "Steam surveys" is irrelevant, because there isn't a "declining market" for PC games.
There's more gaming software sold on PC every year. Fact.
New gaming GPUs are also selling in larger numbers than ever before and Nvdia in particular is breaking records in revenues at almost any fiscal quarter at this point.. Also a fact.

But as I said in my previous post, this is quite OT here and not really a pertinent topic with the issue of delayed patches, anyway.

My point is that consoles already deliver the most known architecture to work with and are also much more affordable.
Well, your point is completely arbitrary, largely arguable, very uninteresting and extremely irrelevant.
Also, spectacularly off topic.

You think it's a coincidence so many games
are broken on PC lately?
"So many" -> A couple of notorious cases.
It's also worth stressing that a lot of what you'd heard some angry PC gamers describe as "broken", "subpar" or "unacceptable" is typically the unremarkable standard on consoles, simply because expectations are different.

Browse the hardware owned by most steam users,and a declining market as a whole is going to affect the enthusiasts as well.
Discrete and dedicated hardware is something they're moving away from.My point is that consoles already deliver the
most known architecture to work with and are also much more affordable.You think it's a coincidence so many games
are broken on PC lately? (Witcher3 not being an example because let;s face it Nvidia is having problems with their drivers)

It's declining guys! let's believe random console player A on the internet.

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/pc/81292-pc-games-software-market-exceed-35bn-2018-says-oga/

Hardware market is declining because of soon-to-be released Windows 10 and Intel Skylake architecture. Nvidia's revenue increased 13% from last year. PC gaming sales are also beating console gaming sales. Do some research.

LOL PC patch coming tomorrow. Bet 100 quid
Well ,at this point is pretty much a given.
Considering it's an European developer, even assuming crunch times as a standard practice I seriously doubt there's someone in their offices who's working specifically to release a patch at 4. a.m.

I'm guessing they're waiting until tomorrow to deploy the PC patch so they have all hands on deck to deal with any GoG / Galaxy server issues. And it looks kind of bad if they release it on Steam and Origin and not their own client.

I'm guessing they're waiting until tomorrow to deploy the PC patch so they have all hands on deck to deal with any GoG / Galaxy server issues. And it looks kind of bad if they release it on Steam and Origin and not their own client.

Steam gets updates before GOG on a fairly regular basis.

PC patch only just need to wait until AMD finish their test (Steam version dont know gog, but i think it same)

https://steamdb.info/app/292030/history/

like Nvidia testing take 24h, so we need to wait 12h or if AMD can fast on testing we and not find any bug they will release update for PC (or more than 24h if they ask for more time to test)

PC patch only just need to wait until AMD finish their test (Steam version dont know gog, but i think it same) like Nvidia testing take 24h, so we need to wait 12h or if AMD can fast on testing we and not find any bug they will release update for PC (or more than 24h if they ask for more time to test)

Whoa, what is all this? Is this pretty standard for most PC games prior to patch deployment on Steam? Is there any way to gauge time until completion? This is a nifty tool, thanks!

Ok guys, take it from someone who used to be a modder on these forums before joining CDPRed (so maybe I have earned some "street cred"):

There is no reason for us to artificially delay a PC patch because of consoles. Actually, many patches so far have been released first on PC (1.06 was PC exclusive). We don't only fix general bugs and improve many features with 1.07, but we also fix issues specific to the platforms; of course including the PC. This means that while some platforms might be in the process of certification, the work on the others continues.
Please be patient and have a little trust, it won't be long. This is my last answer regarding this issue, because soon you guys will be busy playing W3 with the new patch anyway - on all platforms. ;)

do you know if the patch will fix the bug of missing persons?

i'm now stuck and can't get the quest triggered after leaving yennefer (echoes of the past)

Top Bottom