Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
So lets say patch will be available on all platforms within 24 hours. We know that it's already available on consoles from several hours so what's the time for PC ?

23.59.59 ? really, what's wrong with you CDPR ?

:facepalm:

I did actually mention the fact that it's also delayed on other platforms previously.

Yea, so you have a higher tolerance to this kind of annoyance. That just means you're easier to con.

So lets say patch will be available on all platforms within 24 hours. We know that it's already available on consoles from several hours so what's the time for PC ?

23.59.59 ? really, what's wrong with you CDPR ?

:facepalm:

How old are you mate, serious question?

If the patch comes out 23 hours later, that's within 24 hours. So what?

I still don't have it on PS4 in the UK, it's not the end of the world eh?

You people have no grasp of proportion within the given context, which is a video game forum.

To express annoyance here does not equate to an outrage comparable to children dying in war-torn countries.

Only a person at the very everest of absurdity would think that was the case, and indeed to portray the notion of it on others.

Do you people think, when two people are playing around, and one jokingly says "I'm gonna kill you", they mean it literally?

Last edited:

I am addressing to the devs, your problem ?

Also I am old enough to stay quiet on the matter from several weeks but it's getting a little ridiculous now.

It's coming soon, partial change log then full change log, we are still working on the PC version while console is up for certification, it will be there within 24 hours... common man not everything needs to be hyped just release it when it's ready instead of just dragging it over and over.

I would very much like to enjoy the summer. However, it's 12:17 in my part of the world and 50+ Celsius. So there's not much to enjoy outside :D

50+ celsius rofl? Its same time here so i wonder where you life then. Here its just 23 with a nice sky without clouds. So ye :) Cya guys *grabs a beer and sitting in the sun

Go outside. Enjoy the summer for gods sakes jezz. RELAX

Hard to enjoy the summer sun in the middle of Winter on a Saturday night when it's freezing cold and intermittently snowing and raining outside and in addition the only thing on every channel on TV is re runs of everything that you have watched before while you wait for a patch that should have been released a week ago but was held off so console gamers could get it at the same time - that is what simultaneous means - not released 24 hours after it's released for console gamers.

No - they found that after making the whole open world that the rendering method required to much dynamic lightning to look good in both day and night time which isn't really that good to have in a complete openworld. The alternate - and now used - rendering method did not require dynamic lightning to look good in both day and night time.

What could kill a PC was the smoke and fire used in the trailer, since it would require users to have DX12 to even be able to run.

"dx12", more like the craptastic consoles would burn trying to run it so everyone gets screwed, the first video even has smoke physics, which are a lot more hardware intensive.

or better yet, from 2008-

Certainly CDPR wouldn't lie to us, would they?!

Last edited:
You people have no grasp of proportion within the given context, which is a video game forum.

To express annoyance here does not equate to an outrage comparable to children dying in war-torn countries.

Only a person at the very everest of absurdity would think that was the case, and indeed to portray the notion of it on others.

'End of the World' is a turn of phrase, at no point did I suggest that this person was having a crisis as a result of a patch.

What is reasonable to surmise though, is that the person is disproportionally annoyed if they're spouting sarcasm in frustration, especially when CDPR haven't yet failed to meet an obligation (24hr release window).

Posts with whining just detract from posts which actually give informative content on the patch release, don't you think?

Last edited:
Ok patch needs to be released. Wife wants to go to the beach...i hate the beach. Need a reason to NOT go to the beach like."Honey, the new patch has been released and i must test it" excuse. Hell went to the beach yesterday, same sand and same ocean.

Books..... do you have books in your country? (I meant to embed the post from the bloke who is stuck in winter with re-runs on the TV).

Anywho.

Someone else commented that the walking mechanic had been removed from 1.07, can anyone confirm or deny?? Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom