Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
My tolerance with you "not so smart people" is about to blow the fuck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

I guess its time for a walk.

I UNDERSTAND. PONY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok patch needs to be released. Wife wants to go to the beach...i hate the beach. Need a reason to NOT go to the beach like."Honey, the new patch has been released and i must test it" excuse. Hell went to the beach yesterday, same sand and same ocean.
Yeah same chicks same bikinys. I fell you bro :DD So sad

'End of the World' is a turn of phrase, at no point did I suggest that this person was having a crisis as a result of a patch.

What is reasonable so surmise though, is that the person is disproportionally annoyed if they're spouting sarcasm in frustration, especially when CDPR haven't yet failed to meet an obligation (24hr release window).

Posts with whining just detract from posts which actually give informative content on the patch release, don't you think?

One could easily turn that around and ask the devs "Is it really so difficult to send a one line Twitter update on regional/platform release times?" Is that REALLY so much to ask?

Look, you have to see all of this isn't some isolated thing-- gaming publishers/developers have this irritating habit of needlessly ignoring players and excessive vagueness in responses and announcements. It really is quite unique to gaming, and it's bloody annoying.

Methinks you'll find 90% of the frustration stems from this.

Books..... do you have books in your country? (I meant to embed the post from the bloke who is stuck in winter with re-runs on the TV).

Anywho.

Someone else commented that the walking mechanic had been removed from 1.07, can anyone confirm or deny?? Cheers.

It doesn't help when you have read every book you own and I'm hardly going out in the snow at 10.30 at night to get one now am I - never mind the fact that every thing is shut down due to severe weather warnings.

Ok patch needs to be released. Wife wants to go to the beach...i hate the beach. Need a reason to NOT go to the beach like."Honey, the new patch has been released and i must test it" excuse. Hell went to the beach yesterday, same sand and same ocean.

Tidefan hates the beach??

:D

but fo rill, I hate the beach too. gritty and hot and full of other people. 3 things I generally dont like.

Haha, now THAT's a good reason to moan, unlucky bud!

It doesn't help when you have read every book you own and I'm hardly going out in the snow at 10.30 at night to get one now am I - never mind the fact that every thing is shut down due to severe weather warnings.

Looks like you're going to have to make do with the drama then on this forum in the meantime then matey :)

Yeah same chicks same bikinys. I fell you bro :DD So sad

Dude im married. you can only look at a hottie in string bikini so long before you get the evil eye from the wife. And then its the 5hours of interrogation about why i was looking at the sexy long legged, tanned blonde in the bikini.

Beaches in Witcher 3 are better anyways :smile:

Dude im married. you can only look at a hottie in string bikini so long before you get the evil eye from the wife. And then its the 5hours of interrogation about why i was looking at the sexy long legged, tanned blonde in the bikini.

Because she was a sexy long legged tanned blonde in a bikini?

I'm married too - but i'll look if I damned well want to, just because you are married doesn't mean you are dead, and you can tell your wife I can look - not touch and provided I'm still coming home everyday to you - I don't see the problem - In addition you are the one that wanted to come here and if that is wandering around you can can't expect me not to see it now can you.

lol, true. I love when she asks "did you think she was attractive?"

No honey, I didnt think the young, perky, ripe, barely clothed, tanned, glistening, strawberry scented tart was attractive.

Not at all. O_O

:angry2:

"I was just admiring the bikini, thinking about how it would look so much better on you Honey" :p

its disgraceful how these young tarts put it all out there, trying to be as sexy as you honey!

All part of the dog n pony show though innit? Cause they dont buy it, but they are happy with it anyway.

PC player here. Looking forward to the patch finally coming out but I can't see where all the rage is coming from with fellow PC players I get angry about delays of this nature but I can also see that CDPR are working their butts off to make sure this patch WORKS on PC.

On console, you only have to worry about ONE configuration, if you release a patch on, say, PS4, then you ONLY have to make sure it works on PS4. If you release the same patch on PC there are going to be configurations of hardware/software that WILL have problems, that's the nature of PC development.

I would rather wait a few days for a FULLY working patch, than having a patch the same day as consoles but with a bucket-ton of problems because 'parity'.
Just my 2 pennies-worth.

Loving the game so far, and will continue to do so for a LONG time yet. The patch delay is only a small bump in the road to perfection. Keep it up CDPR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom