Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
PS4 downloaded the patch yesterday evening in Finland. 7,6 Gb
Thanks CDRed for the amazing game, worth of every euro. Wasn't planning to buy the expansions because I got annoyed of the early pre-purchase spam but guess I'll have to now ;)

Lucky! Looks like only a part of Europe got it yesterday. Not including the Netherlands :( lol

Last edited:
It's very simple - Consoles are not as good as real PC's you can't tell me that you would expect the same performance out of a machine that is sub
600$ as you would a gaming PC with hardware that cost $4000, consoles are inferior in every way but one - you can always expect a console to be in a specific state - thats where the advantage of a console ends - full stop.

If today's consoles where consoles I would agree but they are not, they do the same job as a PC albeit much worse. The original Wii was a console, it was a genuinely different experience, nothing like it. The real problem is companies want to maximise profits so PC is held back in favour of multiplatform releases, which has me very worried with whats to come. We are in the 4k era while consoles struggle to do 1080p @ 30fps! , this doesn't bode well.

So its afternoon now in UK and no patch for Steam version yet.
Looks like some people are getting flop (more bugs) not a patch on witch I am yet to get.

I think what rubs PC gamers the wrong way is when a console gamer makes claims that their console (xb1 or PS4) is just has powerful as a pc. Seen where a PS4 gamer stated that the PS4 running TW3 on medium settings is comparable to a high end PC running Ultra. We, as PC gamers, take pride in the rigs we build. We choose the motherboard, CPU, ram and then carefully choose a high end vid card. Then we find just the right case to stuff it all into. We sit back when its done and admire the machine in front of us. Consoles go to Toys R Us and grab one of the self. So basically we tend to get offended when the two are compared. Kind of like trying to compare a Ford Focus with a Mustang Cobra. Yes both have 2 doors and 4 tires, but whats under the hood makes all the difference. Just my observation is all.

It's very simple - Consoles are not as good as real PC's you can't tell me that you would expect the same performance out of a machine that is sub
600$ as you would a gaming PC with hardware that cost $4000, consoles are inferior in every way but one - you can always expect a console to be in a specific state - thats where the advantage of a console ends - full stop.
Please don't start this again. It's not even allowed in this thread. :scold:

I don't deny that.
It's the reason why I'm playing on PC beside the diversity.
I just don't get these wars between the gamers. They lead to nothing.

I think it might be something to do with PC'rs getting pissed off that consoles getting stuff developed first that they want and then the dumbed down console version gets ported to the PC and left in that state as opposed to being released as a full on PC version and then dumbed down so consoles can play it at a decent frame rate.
Also it does appear that developers lean to supporting consoles first as thats where the sheep that can't be bothered learning anything intelligent go so they can have their hands held which is increasing in numbers because their are so many saps that just want to be able to do - without getting the best possible experience.

I don't deny that.
It's the reason why I'm playing on PC beside the diversity.
I just don't get these wars between the gamers. They lead to nothing.

Because humans inherently want to be part of something, especially if they are invested in it , politics , religion, sports, you name it .

So lets say patch will be available on all platforms within 24 hours. We know that it's already available on consoles from several hours so what's the time for PC ?

23.59.59 ? really, what's wrong with you CDPR ?

:facepalm:

It's already out on consoles? I think your mistaken. I have TW3 on PS4 and the patch isn't out yet.

Ok guys, take it from someone who used to be a modder on these forums before joining CDPRed (so maybe I have earned some "street cred"):

There is no reason for us to artificially delay a PC patch because of consoles. Actually, many patches so far have been released first on PC (1.06 was PC exclusive). We don't only fix general bugs and improve many features with 1.07, but we also fix issues specific to the platforms; of course including the PC. This means that while some platforms might be in the process of certification, the work on the others continues.
Please be patient and have a little trust, it won't be long. This is my last answer regarding this issue, because soon you guys will be busy playing W3 with the new patch anyway - on all platforms. ;)

As developers does the whole certification process make your job's more difficult?

Just like the game before release fused Streams on Twitch from consoles now they were given as a patch candy, and native platform Gog it is not, this is not funny, this is for СDPR humiliating.

It's already out on consoles? I think your mistaken. I have TW3 on PS4 and the patch isn't out yet.

Just because you don't have it on your PS4 does not mean it has not been released on PS4, just that your area of the world hasn't been reached yet.

Top Bottom