Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Please please please fix Oliver not appearing in the inn and making the quest Gwent: Playing Innkeeps uncomplettable and preventing having the achievement.

• Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.

Why dumb this down? Alchemy ingredients AND crafting materials SHOULD take up inventory space...

You are giving a stash container which is already a MASSIVE help. Why make it easier? This is disappointing...
Sadly it seems you are trying to please casuals all the way...

I believe if you finished the "Now or Never" side quest and saved the two missing mages before you get the gwent card from Oliver, then you won't be able to get it anymore since
he's dead

Last edited:
I believe if you finished the "Now or Never" side quest and saved the two missing mages before you get the gwent card from Oliver, then you won't be able to get it anymore since
he's dead

Yes that is the case. Or went on the boat. Still, they fixed all other missable gwent card before, I would like a fail mark on the quest and the possibility to get the card elsewhere. I did over 300 quests and this is the only one "stuck" in the quest list, and the "collect them all" is not the type of achievement you can start a new game and get fast.

I have a feeling that CDPR could already have been released PC patch but prefer's to wait for consoles certification bullshit to release all version together.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they will find a way to add the card in (possibly at another innkeeper or merchant like they did with the Foltest card). Good Luck!! :)

I am happy and amazed with the changes but the fact that there is no mention of bug fixes scares me as there are some very serious ones to be addressed IMO.
I will list some

-Mutegen Bug Calculation
-Placing runes in a sword with innate effect will make the effect proc 100% of the time
-Decoctions not working as description/at all such as: Chort decoction, you are not immune to stagger at all
-Thunderbolt and foglet working at all times 100% crit and 25 Sign intens
-Having swords sheathed gives damage scaling on bombs, crossbows and signs. roughly 1.5x at 10, 2x at 20, 2.5x at 30 (I would not mind scaling but this is listed as a bug)
- Whirl proccing multiple instances of Eckidna while Igni stream does not proc multiple instances (There is a very weird bug to how it is)
- Cat school techniques critical damage not applying to fast attacks (unsure of this but it has been listed somewhere)
-Inconsistencies with how counterattack should work and its effects on skills like frenzy (counter attacks should be as you spam attacks monsters will get I-frames and attack you back. this does not always happen)
-Runestones and glyphs with different ID codes from ones found to crafted ones. This is also inconsistent because runestones/glyphs found from monster dens CAN be used to craft
-The obvious monster den 360 glitch (although this is a choice of the person and only affects those who want to do it unlike the above)
-The ever so well known dimetrium bomb bug which happens to people without them realizing due to story events
-Ursine silver sword NOT having critical chance Confirmed bug by Ilozen
-And some more that I have not listed but I think these are the most crucial. I hope this gets viewed and talked about because there was no mention of bug fixes in the statement put out

Thank You very much for your hard work

I really like the planned changes but these things I quoted are definitely concerning me. The one thing I'll add is some difficulty increases to deathmarch are SORELY needed for levels over 15. Increased sign resistance, damage, enemy speed, etc..

Thanks so much for all the good work. I am almost replaying the whole game cus I had a HDD fail and lost my save games when I was already on the "Battle Preparations" almost finishing the game, so I have to replay all I lost, and I start to wonder, what happens when the game ends? credits or after that I can keep playing all the rest of the game I didn't finish? so I can get more levels and wait for next year expansions? NG+ will be great, remember guys this is the last The Witcher game so please let us squeeze all we can from the game.

An Idea what if you guys make an expansion every year from now on? to keep TW3 alive, don't have to be like assassins creed 1 game per year crazy sh1t, just one expansion with maybe some new territory and some quests. pretty please!!!.

Some players have been reporting that Geralt's responsiveness was not up to their preferences so we are introducing a toggle to switch between two types of responsiveness. Once you play it, you'll be able to choose the one that fits you better.

I'm almost sure it's about combat mode / free mode toggle when sheathing weapon :D

Well... I hope so !

I am excited to see all of these changes coming, and even more-so as a patch, that frees up the last 3 DLCs for something even more epic!

Excellent news, love the support your putting into this masterpiece of a game, glad your sorting roach out can be a tad annoying sometimes, also I'm new here so hi to everyone

Well, perhaps, but they didn't have to sell a game on a platform that can't run it in that case. That is simple.

Ye they shouldve passed on those 1 million or more copies they sold on the PS4, thatdve been a super smart business decision.

Last edited:
Hello,

I only want to know three issues:

1. Are the bad flags of the little glypes fixed, so I can crafting normal?
2. Are the bugs of the DLC "Fool's gold" fixed? And last but not least
3. Is the bug from the quest "The Creature from the Oxenfurt Forest" fixed, that appears if you kill Opinicus the Archgriffin first and then talk to Hans (in that case you can't get your reward)?

Then I will be very happy.

I guess the NPC and Texture pop in will not be fixed? It didnt get fixed for me with patch 1.05 and 1.06, i REALLY hope this will be fixed with this patch. BTW the texture pop in is much more noticeable in Skellige, when galloping with Roach, grass pops up.

Top Bottom