Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I admire your patience. i've completed 3 playthroughs and i'm itching to get back in for my 4th, but waiting for patch 1.07 is killing me.

Man, I'd really like to be able to complete the game once. Alas, main quest bugs that are still not fixed almost two months after the release of the game are keeping me from doing that. :( Oh well, guess another week so we don't hurt the poor console players feelings will be okay. I guess.

Sarcasm aside, if there was any way for me to get my money back, I so would.

Hi,

Just registered to post this. Steam has today begun downloading what appears to be Witcher 3 patch v1.07. Forget the 1Gb I read about. It weighs in at a whopping 2.2Gb! My immediate reaction shows how much I'm "getting into" Witcher lore and terminology, because I shouted, "Plough me sideways! It's ploughing HUGE!" LOL!

Hi,

Just registered to post this. Steam has today begun downloading what appears to be Witcher 3 patch v1.07. Forget the 1Gb I read about. It weighs in at a whopping 2.2Gb! My immediate reaction shows how much I'm "getting into" Witcher lore and terminology, because I shouted, "Plough me sideways! It's ploughing HUGE!"
LOL!

This is NOT the patch. That is art books and movies and sound tracks and stuff/.

Patch is, at the very least, over a week away. Like before the Friday after next would be VERY surprising.

So pleased yr gonna fix it. Any idea when it will be out. (Patch 1.07 ) . Keep doing what yr doing, best company in sorting things for the gamers. Xx

Oh come on i stuck in Skillege since nearly two weeks and don't want to wait another week. Please release PC patch when it's ready. There is no need to wait for the console patch release :/

Oh come on i stuck in Skillege since nearly two weeks and don't want to wait another week. Please release PC patch when it's ready. There is no need to wait for the console patch release :/

Lets not be so selfish...we all are a part of one big gaming community...Even i'm in skellige..waiting for the patch..i don't mind waiting...If they are releasing the patch next week fine by me..Atleast release the full patch notes this week...

That locked chest in the elven ruins did have a key. I opened it on my second playthrough, nothing special in there.

Are you sure? There are actually two locked chests in there. One of them is on the far side of a spike trap. That one unlocks fine. Then there's another one at the end of a corridor that you'll only go down if you search around in places that Philippa doesn't lead you to. If there's a key to unlock that one, where is it located?

"Patch 1.07 is coming soon to all platforms"
Does that mean, that we´ll have to wait another 3 weeks here on PC just so consolists have patch at the same time? 2 or 3 weeks for certification by Sony and Carrotsoft is really stretching the meaning of word "soon".

Lets not be so selfish...
That would be selfish if releasing pc-patch earlier would delay the release of console-patch.
We are talking about a different situation. "Release it when it's ready."

"Don't let them enjoy something good untill I can enjoy it" - that is selfish. And the worst kind of it. Console-gamers don't even gain anything if the pc-patch is delayed.
PC-gamers don't ask to stop working on console-patch to make pc-patch faster. We are talking about the situation when the patches are ready for every platforms but it takes longer to release them for consoles due to administrative reasons. In that case delayng the pc-patch is actually treating console-gamers as spoiled selfish prone to hysteria children.

Lets not be so selfish...we all are a part of one big gaming community...Even i'm in skellige..waiting for the patch..i don't mind waiting...If they are releasing the patch next week fine by me..Atleast release the full patch notes this week...
It has nothing to do with being selfish. What would actually count as selfish is forcing PC users to artificially wait for a patch that's already finished, simply because console patches have to go through a verification process.

Many things about this patch is seriously causing me to rethink my pre-order for the expansion pacts. Storage chests, delay in release due to them wanting to release the patch at the same time, etc.

I mean big deal there are bug fixes. That's their job to fix the bugs and I have to wait for critical bug fixes because other things are causing the delay.

Many things about this patch is seriously causing me to rethink my pre-order for the expansion pacts. Storage chests, delay in release due to them wanting to release the patch at the same time, etc.

I mean big deal there are bug fixes. That's their job to fix the bugs and I have to wait for critical bug fixes because other things are causing the delay.

Welcome to life.

Will this patch fix loud music bug in Skellige (after coronation quest)? I know there are other ways to fix it, but if the patch is going to release soon, I don't mind waiting few days?

@DragoNDai: Yep. You're right. After a 1.5 hour wait, Witcher 3 still remains at v1.06! As is becoming typical, Steam's "news" makes ZERO mention whatsoever of the ploughing massive 2.2Gb update it's just downloaded, leaving me scratching my noggin wondering what's changed. Many thanks for telling me what the update actually contains.

More awesomeness from CDPR - thank you for the constant improvement and content for this awesome game - this is how games development should be.

Top Bottom