Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
same here.
reinstalled tomb raider/killing floor 2
just to pass time until patch released

from that twitter hint we can expect the patch today later or tomorrow
anyway it will be a dream comes true if patch will be today/tomorrow :D :D :D

lets hope fellas

Dont bet your life on it. I dont really see them rolling out that patch on a saturday.. that being said, I REALLY hope they do :geraltthatsgood:

Over 60 pages of whining... Guys, just please stop. Go for a walk, have a sleep, read the Witcher saga, play something else or simply shut up.

Patience is a virtue. It's not the last patch you're going to wait for.

shut up yourself. bothering other people in a game forum for complaining about bugs and frustating waiting time is like going to a bbq and complain about eating meat.

That nervous ":)" tells a lot. Anyway, I think at this point they should just admit that they encountered problems and go with it, instead of keeping people in the dark with false hope for 2 weeks, hitting F5 every 3 seconds and getting more annoyed.

---------- Updated at 02:01 PM ----------

On Sunday at 11:59 PM they will post "we didn't say the patch is coming today, we said we will tell you the release date this week. Here it is: 29 July 2016 :) "
And on the 29th of July we'll just get a changelog for the patch notes :D

Hi Everyone,

I am new on GoG and just came to see how its going here with y'll about the patch :D.
Sadly i had 2 bugs. 1 of them i could bypass the other one oh well now i have to wait like everyone else ^^.

@WolvenGear. I don't think they work in weekends or release in the weekends. So if its not released today i think it will be Monday then.

Have a nice day to you all. And lets wait patiently :D.
Oh and guys since i am new at GoG my friend list is empty so i could use some real witcher fans in my friend list. Feel free to add me ^^.

same here.
reinstalled tomb raider/killing floor 2
just to pass time until patch released

from that twitter hint we can expect the patch today later or tomorrow
anyway it will be a dream comes true if patch will be today/tomorrow :D :D :D

lets hope fellas

It would be freaking amazing if it is today. Like in a few hours or minutes hehe
:D

"My butcheeks are clenching in anticipation." :smiling2:

Top Bottom