Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I put off playing TW3 when the patch notes came out because I want to play the game at its best. This is well good news, though.

Just one more day ...

Yup. In 24 hours it should be live across all platforms. Please keep in mind that there's still some time until the patch becomes available everywhere/for everyone. It's a great opportunity to go for a walk or to go hang out with your friends, etc.

But I just walked the dog.. lol

Now Im just worried north America get the patch 24 hours before we do in Europe.

PC patch delayed because of consoles?..

Finally you said, that patch comes to us truly "soon", and now it feels like CDPR betrayed us, PC gamers.. :(

The simultaneous release of it for all platforms means that patch was ready at least a couple of days, and going to console's sertification.
But this time you didn't give already finished patch to pc, looks like you really delayed it to us, because of console gamers..

So i just want to ask - why did you do that to us? :sadtriss:

Just out of curiosity, how do you know that it wasn't the PC release that held up the console patches?

In fact, how do we know that anything was held up for anything else? What if some of the issues that were patched on all three platforms took the same amount of time to resolve? *mind blown*

Just out of curiosity, how do you know that it wasn't the PC release that held up the console patches?

In fact, how do we know that anything was held up for anything else? What if some of the issues that were patched on all three platforms took the same amount of time to resolve? *mind blown*

Because they said the patch would be released to all platforms at the same time and we all know consoles have to go thru a certification process. duh.

If it took the same amount of time to resolve an issue on all three platforms, then the PC patch should always come out first. Because certification delays patches on consoles. *mind blown*

Top Bottom