Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+

LOL, yeah, lets just ignore all the digital based PC sales...that won't affect the numbers at ALL!

http://wccftech.com/witcher-3-sells-13-million-copies-pc-4-million-total/

The patch was finished when they released the Patchnotes. Its a fucking disgrace for CDPR that they held the patch back on PC, to make the fucking Console-Versions look better, where it takes forever to release a Patch! It takes some time to get a Console-Patch through Certification (~1-2Weeks), while on PC you can just release it instantly. And when you release Full-Patchnotes a Patch is done.

Witcher 3 is a fucking shame for a company that started with a PC-Only Game. PC didn't even get a own UI, which is ridiculous. Even Dragon Age 3 got its own PC UI, even though it was terrible.

You can expect their next Games to be even more Console-focused with a 100% Console-UI which is near unplayable on PC. And Graphics that are exactly the same as on PS4.

Maybe my numbers are old, but look at the numbers above.. and please try not to be a dick. I had the best possible grades in math one can have. Over here in scandinavia thats 6.. and the lowest grade is 1.

I...I honestly don't care of your skill in math, it was a joke. But anyway, the numbers you posted are about the retail market.

People who plays their game on PC should know that developers today don't fucking care for PC. Priority is and always be consoles. Unless they making game specific for PC like xcom 2, pillars of eternity and so on. Hell look what WB (those f loosers) brought us with arkham knight PC version. And still you think thei care? ps. I know that to bring good working game on PC is a much much lot harder because of all combinations people have in their machines. So im not angry. This is just a reality. Money in the Bank :)

CDPR started as one of those PC only companies, and now has turned to console priority, all the while claiming the PC version wouldn't be affected. We all know that was a lie, now they seem to be prioritizing console patches as well. I don't blame people for being upset for supporting a dev who claimed they were still big PC supporters, only to find out that isn't the case anymore.

People who plays their game on PC should know that developers today don't fucking care for PC. Priority is and always be consoles. Unless they making game specific for PC like xcom 2, pillars of eternity and so on. Hell look what WB (those f loosers) brought us with arkham knight PC version. And still you think thei care? ps. I know that to bring good working game on PC is a much much lot harder because of all combinations people have in their machines. So im not angry. This is just a reality. Money in the Bank :)

Sad but true.

Downloading on Xbox One, South America. It's kind of slow Xbox servers seems to be full right now lol

Well true console sales are higher and they are king fine. But they promised simultaneous patch release no? Why the delay on PC? At least they provide explanation. Not remain silence.

They promised something and didn't delivered that. If you can't do something don't promise it.

Yes, they announced a patch, complications happen, it wasn't delivered one the exact date. People started complaining. If they wouldn't have announced it 2 weeks ago, but announced today or tomorrow, people would still have complained there's no communication from CDPR. People are complaining about communication even now. What I was and am trying to say is CDPR loses no matter what, and people should be a little bit more respectful and mindful, but that's very unlikely.

Top Bottom