Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Proof that patch was done 100 % last wenek please? Because patch notes means nothing. Or maybe u are just spreading FUD like others? Then nevermind but next time use ur brain when posting.

certyficatin needs full and finished patch do thinking yourself

Stop whining & wait for the patch to be released! Just like 90% of The Witcher 3 adult players & no matter what platform you play on.
Do you spoiled nitpickers realize how disrespectful you sound, talking about getting refunds and such? I would not be surprised if CDPR's devs lost their faith in job/patching well done just by browsing the forums and reading your stupid impatience... Shame on you for degrading the community.
:facepalm2:

Yeah, stop whining, accept everything...

It's for people like YOU that we have disasters like Batman Arkham Knight. Accept everything because you didn't really pay with your money for the game, the devs clearly made a favor releasing the game and you should be ashamed to even pretend they treat their fanbase fairly. How preposterous. How whining. Who the hell cares if they lied in the beginning and all throughout the preorder phase, we got the game and it's beautiful so thank them for their deceit and shut up!

Then people wonder why Bioware turned out the way it did. It is because of people like YOU that at the first signs of things going sour (as soon as NWN) the few people that started saying that something was clearly strange were attacked from all fronts by fanboys screaming at the outrage, at the insolence, at the entitlement. And here is where we are... and guess who was right? Not surely the fanboys (as it is always the case).

Last edited:
Stop whining & wait for the patch to be released! Just like 90% of The Witcher 3 adult players & no matter what platform you play on.
Do you spoiled nitpickers realize how disrespectful you sound, talking about getting refunds and such? I would not be surprised if CDPR's devs lost their faith in job/patching well done just by browsing the forums and reading your stupid impatience... Shame on you for degrading the community.
:facepalm2:
Fan is short for fanatic. It's not impatience as much as it is withdrawal. Next Monday no one will take a second look at these posts -including the ones that posted them (until the next patch/update round starts).

PC Ultra settings is definitely superior to PS4. I own both versions of the game. The PS4 port is good and playable, but certainly not comparable with PC Ultra on a top-end PC that costs five times as much to assemble.

The way people equate PC ultra to PS4.... ridiculous. Yes a custom 980Ti (single) can keep above 60FPS @ 1080p, but then again that card itself is almost twice the price of a console (actually more than twice in Sweden) and the system that it's inside is around the same in additional components; the PS4 is a peasant sack of shit compared to an i7 5820k @ 4.4GHz ánd 980Ti...

I got it with my GTX970,to be honest i'm not really surprised lol,it was either that game or the WItcher 3
and that was a choice between GOG no DRM and Denuvo DRM,So i figured buy Witcher 3 DRM free.

Denuvo? BAK was Denuvo protected? Hmmm read that protection was dodgy, Witcher 3 on GOG was the right choice, still is.

I wonder if all the shit-talkers feel good about themselves right now while they're playing W3 (1.07) ?
Come on psn-europe.. gimme my fix

Fan is short for fanatic. It's not impatience as much as it is withdrawal. Next Monday no one will take a second look at these posts -including the ones that posted them (until the next patch/update round starts).

If you say so then it must be true.

P.S: Do you know that the major thread to post about the downgrade issue was closed down, do you? It already had more than 500 pages.

This is not a complaint, but can someone who knows about these things explain why this is over 7 gigabytes? I looked at the changelog and it's almost all bugfixes apart from the new movement system for Geralt. Are there DLC assets in there as well?

Yup...and I'll do one further.
Though crossfire flickering is unbearable right now, I did run TW3 at Ultra ( No AA) @ 4K, with fraps was running 45-60 fps.
This game is beautiful at 4K. Something niether console can accomplish and wont be able to for at least another five years or so.
AMD 9590 @ 4.7ghz , R9295x2 + R9290x(tri-fire), 32 gig Corsair Dominator @1866mhz.

Ok guys, take it from someone who used to be a modder on these forums before joining CDPRed (so maybe I have earned some "street cred"):

There is no reason for us to artificially delay a PC patch because of consoles. Actually, many patches so far have been released first on PC (1.06 was PC exclusive). We don't only fix general bugs and improve many features with 1.07, but we also fix issues specific to the platforms; of course including the PC. This means that while some platforms might be in the process of certification, the work on the others continues.
Please be patient and have a little trust, it won't be long. This is my last answer regarding this issue, because soon you guys will be busy playing W3 with the new patch anyway - on all platforms. ;)

See... why on earth is this post first being posted now? Why let people get their panties (and conspiracy theories) in a huge bunch before you explain? That is what I just don't get...

Be upfront with your customers. Tell us what you are doing. It really shouldn't be that hard. I for one don't need exact dates and concrete promises, and I really think most people don't. We just want to be kept in the loop.

• RED Point
Reactions: Fuz
Top Bottom