Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
It's also no reason to downgrade the PC version too but CDPR did it. And PS4 version of the game are same as PC ultra with only 30FPS cap. So much for people paying thousands on a PC vs. someone who pays $399. Yes bad it is. And there are reasons for people to be upset on the patch now. No?

Lols what? Ps4 like PC ultra settings?? hahahahahahaha

Yup...and I'll do one further.
Though crossfire flickering is unbearable right now, I did run TW3 at Ultra ( No AA) @ 4K, with fraps was running 45-60 fps.
This game is beautiful at 4K. Something niether console can accomplish and wont be able to for at least another five years or so.
AMD 9590 @ 4.7ghz , R9295x2 + R9290x(tri-fire), 32 gig Corsair Dominator @1866mhz.

You can play the game on 4K as you want, but it will never look as good as the E3 2014 demo or, god forbid, the VGX trailer. I don't know you but I would prefer to play one of those builds in 1080p than the one we have at 4K.

Yeah, stop whining, accept everything...

It's for people like YOU that we have disasters like Batman Arkham Knight. Accept everything because you didn't really pay with your money for the game, the devs clearly made a favor releasing the game and you should be ashamed to even pretend they treat their fanbase fairly. How preposterous. How whining. Who the hell cares if they lied in the beginning and all throughout the preorder phase, we got the game and it's beautiful so thank them for their deceit and shut up!

Then people wonder why Bioware turned out the way it did. It is because of people like YOU that at the first signs of things going sour (as soon as NWN) the few people that started saying that something was clearly strange were attacked from all fronts by fanboys screaming at the outrage, at the insolence, at the entitlement. And here is where we are... and guess who was right? Not surely the fanboys (as it is always the case).
Almost stopped reading at your comparison with Batman AK. I should have as the rest is not more relevant.
You're talking about devs lying to blinded "fanboys", right? You are lying to yourself. Or maybe we are not talking about the same game and/or studio.

No Pc patch in Gog yet .. What are you doing Cd projekt ? ..

Since the 2013 downgrade- the 2014 Gameplay downgrade - the Patch (1.4 ,1.5, 1.6 ) Downgrade . I've lost my faith in you Guys.

What deal is with Sony and microsoft going on ? We are still waiting for response about The 2014 35 minutes gameplay on Pc

No official statement was made about it . The whole eurogamer interview was about an old Engine and you are trying to keep the lies .

Now we have to wait for the patch on Pc

LOD issues in forums and gaming sites where are all arround the web and nobody has told us nothing

Cd projekt you where so Good with Pc since the First two games . Now you went Full Console business

Last edited:
There is no reason to be that upset, pc players (I am too) are just sads cause of graphic downgrades and other stuff, now they are going upset easily. But little patch for gamebreaking bugs shouldnt be delayed at all. I still love the witcher, and I hope CDPR will not forget us and give us a graphic enhancement patch in some monthes. I hope... Sorry for my potato english.

I am a PC gamer and am not concerned by the so called graphics downgrade. The only mistake I think CDPR made in this regard was showcasing a portion of the game BEFORE they knew that the engine could handle it. It couldn't, they changed it. Can anyone honestly say the game looks bad? Besides which not everyone has a 970 or higher to be able to play at ridiculous settings. And yes I believe their explanation because they have given me no reason to not believe them.

Almost stopped reading at your comparison with Batman AK. I should have as the rest is not more relevant.
You're talking about devs lying to blinded "fanboys", right? You are lying to yourself. Or maybe we are not talking about the same game and/or studio.

No, you didn't stop reading there, you simply didn't read at all. I said that that's what happens when you NEVER complain about anything. It is a slippery slope, do you understand the term do you?

As for the way the studio behaved: BOTH lied. It is not that just because in one case you have a great game and the other you have a trash one that the lying goes away. People like you are similar to drug addicts that care nothing about what happened as long as they get their fix. You got your beautiful game and you care nothing about the rest, but that's, just so you know, the best way to have things go very very wrong as time passes and history is proof of that (in all fields, not only gaming). You begin with a concession, then a concession brings to another then another one and another one and so on and so forth until you have a studio that produced Baldur's Gate II making Dragon Age II.

Last edited:
So I've been reading through the posts of the raging people...

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 54
I am a PC gamer and am not concerned by the so called graphics downgrade. The only mistake I think CDPR made in this regard was showcasing a portion of the game BEFORE they knew that the engine could handle it. It couldn't, they changed it. Can anyone honestly say the game looks bad? Besides which not everyone has a 970 or higher to be able to play at ridiculous settings. And yes I believe their explanation because they have given me no reason to not believe them.

No. The mistake was to continue to show that even after. There are parts of the Sword of Destiny trailer with some scenes from VGX trailer.
Most of the scenes in sword of destiny don't exist in the game, and those who exist are graphically worse in the vanilla game. A lot. The lightining is no way good as it was in the trailer.

In other patch news,requirements for witcher gear are changed apparently.At least for Feline Gear,now it's lv.23 for all gear instead of 19/20

Use your fucking brain! How hard can it be? You can't just upload a Patch to the Sony/M$ Servers and its released. It has to get through Sony/M$ Certification and that takes 1-2 Weeks. And they released the Patchnotes last week, so the Patch was done last week 100%. There is absolutly no question about it!

You don't know that so stop speculating and even if true it really isn't a big issue. I am keeping a level head about all this because CDPR deserve some respect. They are are far, far better than a lot of the other companies out there. There have been some shocking examples of developer and publisher behavior in recent years and CDPR are nowhere near that level of bad and do not deserve the grief.

In other patch news,requirements for witcher gear are changed apparently.At least for Feline Gear,now it's lv.23 for all gear instead of 19/20

They probably changed the stats of the items (or the leveling system behind the stats themselves).

Guest 2364765

Geez be patient, we will get it in less than 24 hours.
I'm fine with that, but i'd like to hear some justification for that.
It's not like PC is harder platform to push a patch on, especially on your own platform.

Fan is short for fanatic. It's not impatience as much as it is withdrawal. Next Monday no one will take a second look at these posts -including the ones that posted them (until the next patch/update round starts).
Yes, I agree with you. And I actually fell into the the trap myself by commenting on the behavior of the fanatics/haters.

I consider myself a fan too, but not the extreme version at all. I just don't get how people can be so angry with CDPR for taking the time to polish the patches. No matter how hard they call out the lie, that studio has done a more than decent job with optimization and bug-fixing, considering the scale and amount of content of the game...

Yes, I agree with you. And I actually fell into the the trap myself by commenting on the behavior of the fanatics/haters.

I consider myself a fan too, but not the extreme version at all. I just don't get how people can be so angry with CDPR for taking the time to polish the patches. No matter how hard they call out the lie, that studio has done a more than decent job with optimization and bug-fixing, considering the scale and amount of content of the game...

Maybe if you were one of those people that are waiting from A MONTH for a fix to a gamebreaking bug you would not be so "patient" on CDPR waiting to provide the fix for some arbitrary reason. I'm happy you didn't have some of those issues but many other people had and they are waiting from a lot of time for fixes that were already done at last three weeks ago. Three weeks is not one day.

Last edited:
I'm fine with that, but i'd like to hear some justification for that.
It's not like PC is harder platform to push a patch on, especially on your own platform.

Doesn't really matter what their reasons are. We won't get it any faster by knowing them so might as well just wait and be happy when the patch arrives.

Top Bottom