Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I really am astounded by this line of reasoning, seriously. Do you understand that you PAID the game, do you? They "owe you nothing"? Of what the hell are you talking about? They owe you everything if the product doesn't work as it should or presents gamebreaking bugs that don't let you finish the game. "I will wait for them to fix it at their leisure". Sure, wait and don't complain. Never complain. Don't worry, all will be fine.

I repeat: and then people wonder why the disaster called Batman Arkahm Knight happened. You have the reason right here and right there. And no, it is NOT a bad analogy as the same happened with Rocksteady where many PC players turned a blind eye to Arkham Origins still having gamebreaking issues that aren't yet fixed after all this time. "Rocksteady is a great company" they said. "Rocksteady will never betray us", they said. Look what happened.

Oh well, you cannot really do nothing about people that think in this way so I guess I'm more an idiot myself for trying than anything else. I'm just sad at seeing the complete lack of awareness some people can possess just because they got something they enjoy. It is like nothing else matters.

It's just like seeing people like Angry Joe screaming at how good the new Mad Max movie is even when it is clear an agenda is written all over the film. Who cares? He got his two hours of enjoyment and the rest doesn't matter. Who cares if artists in the past died for their freedom of expression and some people are shitting all over it? The movie was good, you got entertained, good riddance, until it last.

That situation was slightly different, since Rocksteady actually did not develop Origins, that was WB Montreal. I would blame WB for letting quality issues like that get through. I do know Rocksteady had to have known about Arkham Knight issues, but they deserve no blame for Origins.

Game developers doesnt give a crap about PC anymore. As examples, GTA5 being released a year and a half later than consoles, Pc version of Batman Arkham Knight came out completely fucked up because Rocksteady opted to focus 100% on console versions and let the PC version in charge of a completely obscure studio.

PC Gamers are treated like shit these days, with CDPR it is not different at all.

Seriously dude go buy a console if you don't like it or find another hobby whichever I don't care.

I really am astounded by this line of reasoning, seriously. Do you understand that you PAID the game, do you? They "owe you nothing"? Of what the hell are you talking about? They owe you everything if the product doesn't work as it should or presents gamebreaking bugs that don't let you finish the game. "I will wait for them to fix it at their leisure". Sure, wait and don't complain. Never complain. Don't worry, all will be fine.
Yes I understand I paid for the game. I don't understand exactly how my money went digitally out of my bank account into theirs, then how I got the game but meh, details.
CDPR put up what was a 'finished product' and I bought it as is. (Not to mention GOG has a refund policy) Have you ever read a EULA? (please don't they are long and full of 'law-speak' and will break your soul) Everything digital is bought at end-user risk. You (and I as well) put up our credit card info and bought a product. If we are unsatisfied then ask for a refund. That's why there are reviews for everything, not just games. If you think it's not worth the monetary risk then don't buy it. Personally I bought TW3 knowing that for a while I am stuck with an old computer that has a gpu idling at higher temps and might not even be able to run the game. Surprise, it runs better than a lot of other contemporary games, looks better (even on medium textures) and runs cooler (gpu) then most other games.
Yes, I do consider myself lucky that my 5 year old Asus can run this, and I am disappointed that people with better machines have more issues (or with a friend of mine on his XBOX, have more bugs) They are fixing them. Might not be today or tomorrow, but it will happen.
People who think that digital products should work 100% out of the box should really try developing their own, and if it's such a big problem go and play another game, or go outside, eat some food, etc.

That's a misconception,you paid for a license hence why technically there is no warranty on software.
I mean there's refunds ( lol steam after 10 years you still think it's a service eh?) but technically
there isn't any,never wondered why some stores have that ridiculous " when broken seal " policy?.
because they can't defend the contents of an EULA.
Don't bother trying to explain it, he is the kind of guy who would sue Macdonalds because his Cheeseburger doesn't look like the picture.

Seriously dude go buy a console if you don't like it or find another hobby whichever I don't care.
No no no this is the wrong answer. We need to punish the developers by not buying their games. Not even pirate them. Just lose all interest in them. Make sure that they are faded memories from the PC gamers. BTW CDPR is one of the better developers. You can't compare them to others.

Witcher gear level requirements have been raised. All mastercrafted versions now require level 34 (on part with the Wolven set). No idea why CDPR would do this if they weren't planning something (e.g. NG+).

Isnt the problem some PC players feels fucked up ? The delay, the graphic downgrade, I think the problem is global, we need a big hug from cd project ! (I mean a super patch with a new map + new game + trailer graphics + new gwynt cards + new story line + 2 cheeseburgers + 3 sundae) Ill not be upset if one thing is missing. I forget to ask for a pizza with merguez, emmental, reblochon, honey, duck breast.

Last edited:
No no no this is the wrong answer. We need to punish the developers by not buying their games. Not even pirate them. Just lose all interest in them. Make sure that they are faded memories from the PC gamers. BTW CDPR is one of the better developers. You can't compare them to others.
I wonder how many players yell that same thing and how many of them will buy the Witcher 3 expansions and/or Cyberpunk 2077 at day one.

Like I said, change hobby. I feel perfectly secure with my gaming on PC, leagues better then any modern console. If I don't like something I don't buy it, I don't pre order anything (not an idiot) so I don't have to waste my time complaining about it, just disconnect my credit card and move on, simple.

Like I said, change hobby. I feel perfectly secure with my gaming on PC, leagues better then any modern console. If I don't like something I don't buy it, I don't pre order anything (not an idiot) so I don't have to waste my time complaining about it, just disconnect my credit card and move on, simple.
Why would someone throw away their love for PC gaming and hobby because some developers screw over PC gamers? Just ignore them and move on. You don't have buy their games. It's that easy. You don't have to change hobby or gaming system.

Here's 'back on topic':

Would it be such a demand for a rough estimate on when these patches are rolling out in regions? and platforms?

For me it's UK and on PC.

I play on GoG. So how can they NOT know when it's coming out on this platform.

I just found out that there's a witcher update (7 GB pretty much) on my ps4 console, downloading it now.

If any of you know what this is, please quote me back and let me know, could it be the update?

Just as a note, CDPR had to concentrate on the console versions in this patch. I've played the game on PC and on Xbox1, and trust me, the Xbox1 version is a complete mess compared to the PC version. The console versions were pretty clearly back-seated for the PC version when you play them side by side. I'm not talking about problems with the weak hardware either, I'm talking about textures that decide to stretch of to a point infinitely in one direction, shoddy controls, etc. etc.

The consoles needed some love badly, and the PC didn't need nearly as much love because they already got it right to begin with.

No more tears PC players. Console w/ patch 1.07 might not even be as bug free as PC patch 1.06...

Just as a note, CDPR had to concentrate on the console versions in this patch. I've played the game on PC and on Xbox1, and trust me, the Xbox1 version is a complete mess compared to the PC version.

I can't comment on the Xbone version, but the PS4 definitely has framerate and loading issues that needed to be addressed more than anything I've encountered on the PC. There's no conspiracy here. They're just trying to fix things.

Top Bottom