Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
you.. you right here is the problem with the current state of gaming. developers and publishers can do no wrong, and whenever anyone complains, rabid blind fanboy defenders shout them down as whiners and 'entitled moaners'... lest we forget this IS the company that lied about the downgrade, that lied about console preorder bonus exclusivity, and even shut down their official forums around the release of witcher 2, PURELY so that they didnt have to deal with questions or problems from the bulk of users during the release period... why on earth would you so eagerly jump to defend these guys, and attack the very group YOU are apart of (GAMERS, CONSUMERS take your pick), indeed the group that benefits YOU the most? the developer isnt on YOUR side, they really do not even care about you one tiny bit now that theyve got your money - why would you attack people who want a better scenario for ALL of us, and defend the only party that is the LEAST concerned with our satisfaction? CDPR are not 'good guys'... they're a business, nothing more and nothing less... and thats fine, thats THEIR part in the cycle... the LIMIT of their interest is in our paying of the product and doing JUST enough to try and secure repeat business - beyond that, they stop caring the moment they feel theres nothing more to be financially gained... and again, THATS FINE... thats their prerogative...

but likewise, its OUR prerogative to use our voices as a community to HOPEFULLY be heard, and let them know when we're unhappy about their behaviour.. THAT is OUR right, and indeed our duty.. its not whiny or entitlement to complain about quality or shitty work ethics... its our job to speak up and NOT to just sit back and shrug and say 'whatever, we dont care'...

NO ONE on this forum should feel the need to apologise or feel 'wrong' to fight for quality products and fight AGAINST shitty business attitudes.. its our duty to get the best we can for ourselves, because who else is going to look out for our interests? publishers? developers? give me a break...

And the fun part is that then these same people complain en masse when they get a broken game. LOL, They are so deluded. THEY are the cause of those "broken games". But naturally taking responsibility for your behaviour in this day and age is a sin, so it's obvious that it will always be the fault of someone or something else, whatever it may be. The important thing is that the blame is never on you and your actions, no matter how the hell did you behave for all this time.

If you watch at the story of the various companies you see always the same trend. A company started great, then it began making some strange moves. Some of the fanbase questioned the motives of those moves and they get attacked on mass by an horde of drug addicts that just wants their next fix caring about anything else. They get smashed down and addressed like enemies. "Shut up else we don't get our fix anymore", it's the usual response. Then things start to go more bad and bad, but nothing can be said, lest the fix stops from coming. Then, suddenly, a broken games or a mess of a game appears and so those same people have no more their fix. Suddenly all hell breaks loose and the blame goes on and on around but never to the drug addicts themselves, because they are too much in search of another fix to really understand that THEY were the cause of it happening.

Last edited:
Move on, walk away, if this grind your gears...

If something bad happens in the job? "Move on and walk away, be quiet". If something bad happens in your life (as you are targeted by bullies)? "Move on, tail beneath your legs, change place and be quiet". Someone is pissing all over you and dominating your life psychologicallly? "Endure or at most move on but god forbid you fight back, that would be too much".

The coward's and "I was alive but I never even understood it" song.

I begin to suspect that the majority of those that don't really understand the problematic here are just little teenagers. Maybe you will learn, maybe you will not. If you will do will make the difference between your life being a misery or not.

Last edited:
This thread right now...

Attachments

• meme-guy-about-to-say-something-1.jpg
    meme-guy-about-to-say-something-1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 47
Heres to waiting all day till 2 am for nothing. I think this is the worst patch release ever. Haven't been playing the game for a month and week. Why? Because instead of pushing fixes as they come they decided fuck it lets make a giant Patch. GG

but likewise, its OUR prerogative to use our voices as a community to HOPEFULLY be heard, and let them know when we're unhappy about their behaviour.. THAT is OUR right, and indeed our duty.. its not whiny or entitlement to complain about quality or shitty work ethics... its our job to speak up and NOT to just sit back and shrug and say 'whatever, we dont care'...

NO ONE on this forum should feel the need to apologise or feel 'wrong' to fight for quality products and fight AGAINST shitty business attitudes.. its our duty to get the best we can for ourselves, because who else is going to look out for our interests? publishers? developers? give me a break...

oh, and one final thing... your line about " Even with CDPR's constant efforts in communicating and being polite to the community"... thats not being a good developer, thats called marketing and customer relations... its also called bullshitting... cdpr sure were so nice and polite and reassuring about how 'nonsense' all that silly downgrade talk was, during the PREORDER period... of course they were, they had to be nice, and polite... they weren't telling the truth, they were putting on a smiling warm welcoming reassuring face while they lied purely to ensure maximum preorders... so don't talk such nonsense about their polite communications 'efforts'... they talk bullshit because thats what they're paid and told to do... thats not over-exaggeration or sensationalist or anything, thats the truth and it has very EASILY been proven in cdpr's case that THAT is exactly how they behave and how they communicate with their community.

Are you saying that you are the voice of the community ?

You are not my voice I am satisfied with what I have gotten . Yes I agree it is about money but do you think CDPR is going to jeopardize their bread and butter as far as this game title goes ? No , because it will reflect in their next title release . I get it you feel slighted , if the game didn't work when I first got it I would be upset but I have yet to see stuff they have done that was making them get called dirty business men. Please stop waving the community flag or trying to be the voice of the community until the dissatisfied outweigh the satisfied . The problem is the satisfied usually don't post and those that do you call fanboys .

But people can be polite and act like adults, to address problems and different of opinion.

YOU bought a product that clearly says in the contract, that YOU are bearing the risk if the product is not up to your standards.... The publisher/Design studio can abandon the game, at any time. Without warning and explanation... And you are destroying your life with a broken game...

Move on, walk away, if this grind your gears...

that has to be the dumbest defence i've ever heard to explain away why a company doesn't have a responsibility or moral obligation to deliver a qulaity product that theyve charged a premium price for, and for any consumer who fights for quality, is wrong and needs to go away...

...and it saddens me that of all people, it comes from a consumers (and a gamer when talking about the gaming industry as well)

Take a breath...relax, gain some perspective and hoist a pint for CDPR fellow Witchers. :cheers:

Perhaps take some time to watch some Youtube videos of CDPR devs talking about the hurdles they overcame in those early days of TW1. They were young and naive yet stuck to their principals of not letting any financial backer / publisher (however sorely needed) in any way interfere with their artistic vision.

These are the good guys. These are the ones we wish Ubisoft and BiowEAr are, or still were. This is what we miss from back when people needed money in order to make games, instead of people needing to make games in order to make money.

Give them time. Give them credit. And say thank you and realize they are rare these days.

Are you saying that you are the voice of the community ? .

absolutely never meant to imply that... i would never be that arrogant to claim that, but i defend the right for people who feel aggrieved to stand up against shitty behaviour without being savaged by others in the community. And i DO admit i find it puzzling when consumers demonstrate loyalty for businesses and help shout down opposition who are not happy... i guess its your right, but i also see how these behaviours lead to companies feeling they can do no wrong and end up taking greater and greater liberties with the customers, and that i CAN say for sure has never EVER benefited us as a whole... and by the time it happens, its too late to fix.... EA, UBISOFT, ACTIVISION, WARNER BROTHERS, etc - all great examples of companies emboldened by consumers who thought the companies were awesome and called everyone who ever protested against the beginnings of shittier and shitter behaviors 'whiny elitiests'...

I just think gamers have tolerated poor developer and publisher attitudes towards consumers far too long.. im not saying we MUST join together to stop it... im just saying id love it if we finally did for a change :)

Last edited:
Yup. We cannot do anything except waiting so that is what we have to do. CDPR must have their reasons why they are releasing PC last and I want to hear them.

Because the people on the publisher-side of CDPR are a greedy bunch who only cares about money and hates PC?

So after 11 hours patch released on consoles and PC version still not out yet? CDPR you really needed that to slap your original PC fans as if downgrade wasn't enough? This is a serious question.

I just tried it and... WOW... holly PEEP... They fixed FPS on PS4 BIG TIME!!!!!! Swamp=check! City=Check!!!! Witcher sense=check!!! Now we finaly can enjoy the game like PC players! Congratulation CDPR!!!! Only issue as i can see is laggy meny and sometimes picture turn blured for 1 sec, randomly when i turn around camera... Other than that... PERFECT experience for me!!!!! Yeeeeeey!!!!

7gigs later the f*king cemetery gate in white orchard is still locked!! (School Viper Gear) Is it reealy so hard to fix?

Maybe there something you need to do first in order to unlock the gate. I need to invite my friend over, PS4 user to see if that is true. I had no problem with Viper quest, "unlocking the gate" (gate was already open), im PC user.

Last edited:
Top Bottom