Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Just like the game before release fused Streams on Twitch from consoles now they were given as a patch candy, and native platform Gog it is not, this is not funny, this is for СDPR humiliating.

Hi. I am in Finland too, but my PS4 does not want to download it...am I missing something?

Should start automatically as always. Dunno if I was just really lucky then at midnight..

Anyways, funny story. Im lvl 20 and just managed to upgrade my cat gear (2nd tier lvl20). So I finally decided to leave to ...
... Skellige for the very first time (Ive been avoiding the place because of the crash-bug). After the boat ride and after crashing to Skellige
I was in my underwear as I had just woken up in the first place (in game that is!). I was immersed of the scene, I thought if should be like this and started gathering all kind of scraps I could get my hands to from the beach. Fitted perfectly for the scene!

A little later I noticed the my cat set now had level requirememt of 23 (it was 20 before 1.07). It was probably the only scene in the whole game that stripped my gear off and happened just now! Before this happened I was running around with lvl 23 gear on my being lvl 20 myself. :D

You should also know that chernowhatever rune that gives attack power is now fixed and you can only use it on your weapons. However earlier runes from your clothes/armor weren't removed... so if you had those runes on your armor pre 1.07 you now have something special ;)

Well, I think, in order to avoid problems with the new patch and my old save states, I will start the game fresh anew when 1.07 is out (still waiting for PC in germany). :)

I don't get people who constantly pull facts out of their ass, then bitch and moan about it constantly. "Buhu the patch for an amazing game comes out a little later on a platform, you are conspiring against ME!"

This is how you act to everything:

I don't get people who constantly pull facts out of their ass, then bitch and moan about it constantly. "Buhu the patch for an amazing game comes out a little later on a platform, you are conspiring against ME!"

This is how you act to everything:
lol, I know right? People can be so paranoid and impatient. :facepalm2::facepalm:

Oh God NOOOOO! Somehow the patch made my game worse, the infinite loading screens are back on my PS4. Well sh*t. Didn't have this problem with the 1.05 version. Suggestions?

Awesome games, the witcher was epic, the witcher 2 was excellent, the witcher 3 is an unique experience, I love the story. I will do the game again with the patch 1.07 a different way I did on my first one.
Stop bashing the team for nothing. We waited for years to finish Geralt's journey, we can wait few hours or days to get those new features for FREE.
Nothing force CD Projekt RED to enhance the experience, they do it, it's fantastic.
Thank you.

Well... I think, a bit less intriguing should be good. Without any "coming soon", just sometime, totally unexpected - "The patch №№ is out!" :)

And what should be the correct way?

Silent? CDPR don't care about us, they say nothing!!!!

giving a date despite all variables can affect it? CDPR, liars!!! You don't keep your pormises!

a Stop annoying us, children? How CDPR treat us so unpolitly, WE, the fans and costumers?

Top Bottom