Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Me too. I am trying to win with my Scoia'tael deck. Which is kinda hard...

Monsters are the problem for me, Mandy. I don't have enough of the cards which multiply. Grrr.

I'm missing one of the Crones too.

I don't know about you, but i'd like a way of knowing when i've played someone at Gwent, so I don't repeat myself!

i feel like i'm in forum for 12 years old... your behavior today is exactly why no gaming company should give any fixed dates for releases..
Fortunately not all forum users are complaining in the same way and manner ... however sometimes, after reading some of the posts, I had to think about an even more drastic word for this: kindergarden. o_O

Last edited:
Jesus you guys are a bunch of babies. The game is totally playable as is and people spouting out "my game is broken like a virus" need to have their IQ checked and then be forced to play Arkham Knight PC for a reality check.

It's obvious CDPR has probably ran into technical issues of some sort with the patch and are doing their best to fix it, purposely delaying the patch would benefit them in no way. It doesn't help that it is now the weekend and they probably have a skeleton crew in the office, if anyone at all. Have patience, it's just a game.
You know it's great that you personally have not experienced any gamebreaking bugs in your game, but that doesn't mean their not there. There's currently a bug in the game that crashes that game everytime you try to fasttravel out of skellige. That IS a broken game. With this bug it is IMPOSSIBLE to continue the story of the game let alone complete it. If that's not what you would call broken than i don't know what is.
And just because there are some developers that release games that are more broken doesn't excuse that the Witcher 3 has currently a gamebreaking bug.

Thought I'd come and post this as I just saw it on the Steam forums. We will have the patch today at around 1PM EDT (6pm BST).

I cant post the link due to not being a frequent poster, but its the post on the Steam forums headed "Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT"

You know it's great that you personally have not experienced any gamebreaking bugs in your game, but that doesn't mean their not there. There's currently a bug in the game that crashes that game everytime you try to fasttravel out of skellige. That IS a broken game. With this bug it is IMPOSSIBLE to continue the story of the game let alone complete it. If that's not what you would call broken than i don't know what is.
And just because there are some developers that release games that are more broken doesn't excuse that the Witcher 3 has currently a gamebreaking bug.

The point is that the amount of this bugs is really low. Compared to other Open World RPGs.
Because yes, an RPG is impossible to completely clean from bugs, and when you put an RPG in an Open World, it's even worse.

so uhhhhhh when we getting this dank 1.07? Been switching between VPNs on steam for the passed hour trying to get the update as early as possible... D:

Attachments

• jch.jpg
    jch.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 39
According to this link, PC patch might be in 2 hours (1pm EDT).

Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT

Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT - Source: CDPR Senior Quest Designer on Linkedin connection (sent a message due to my job and that I have 70 members of the company in my 1st circle)

- Nvidia Hair Physx and game works was a large priority to the slight delay in the PC version to optimize and allow higher performance on all set ups.
- Save files on PC are unlimited unlike the 8? slots on consoles thus to ensure save games aren't broken for those who want to go back to a save from vanilla launch
- Don't Worry and relax its coming out today 100%
- It's Finished and has been.

Complaining I am all in for. But only a few here do it in a polite way. What I'm disagreeing with, is this behaviours of 4-year-olds...
CDPR said 24h. After that deadline has been broken (without any official statements), complaining would be in order.

According to this link, PC patch might be in 2 hours (1pm EDT).

How is this a reliable source? and why would they tell one person about the release time, and just for the hell of it not bother to tell the gaming community at large. Just for the sake of being unpleasant?

Top Bottom