Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
The point is that the amount of this bugs is really low. Compared to other Open World RPGs.
Because yes, an RPG is impossible to completely clean from bugs, and when you put an RPG in an Open World, it's even worse.

I know that and i personally don't have a problem with most small bugs. So npcs pop in when i can allready see them, so what?
I draw the line at gamebreaking bugs like this though. They need to be fixed and asap. Because bugs like this mean that people are unable to play the game they paid for which is not acceptable. And saying everyone who says the game is broken is stupid, while the game has gamebreaking bugs is just false.
If i sell you a car tire with a hole in it, then that car tire is broken. I can't argue that, hey it only has ONE hole in it so saying "It's broken" is insane. It has a hole in it and that means it's broken. It doesn't matter how many holes it has. It's still broken.

It's nice to hear that we'll be getting the patch today, but i would prefer it if they released patches when they can and not wait so that everyone gets it at the same time. And with gamebreaking bugs like this i am quite a bit disappointed that CDPR hasn't hotfixed this. Gamebreaking bugs should be hotfixed as soon as they can and not be delayed to finish the big patch they want to do. It's one thing on console were they have to pay for patches, i can understand that they get no hotfixes there, but there's no real excuse for this on pc.

If this source really is legit. Then I'd expect GOG patch to come earlier based on past history.

Random Steam bloke? Nah, I shall refrain from trusting this as reliable.

Rather more likely this patch ain't coming to PC, because they are going back to fixing the console patches. Because screw PC.

To CDPR About Patches

Hello again... After looking at many unhappy & bug reported threads I quite understand that this long awaited 1.07 patch definitely not make everyone happy. I know cdpr & there programmers really worked hard for this patch & they try to solve as many bugs as possible with adding some new features like stash, Alt moves and all.

But the thing is when you going to worked under pressure its really not going to give you good results as every one need a proper rest to work properly with fresh mind so I really want to tell cdpr not to pressurize there programmers & try to release small patches which going to solve all quest bugs 1st from 1st mission to last mission & then work on other features as mods going to solve other UI & graphic glitches.

One more benefit of releasing small patches is till you are going to work on further bugs players going to test it for you & going to give you feedback so that you can cover those things quickly in your next patch.

So finally I just want to say that don't keep any secrecy till patch release & try not to be perfect by releasing one big patch as its really not possible rather go for small fixes & let gamers test it for you...Good Luck

If this source really is legit. Then I'd expect GOG patch to come earlier based on past history.

Which means its probably an assumption as the poster wrote clearly;

Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT

I dont believe that source some folk say that that guy who posted that link on steam forums is spreading lies, i am not sure if this true, but an offical statement should be nice from CD projekt RED :)

It's already out on consoles? I think your mistaken. I have TW3 on PS4 and the patch isn't out yet.

There are guys out there discussing movement options, stash, frame rate etc so it's certainly out for some but not a single PC player received it AFAIK. Now it seems some console players didn't got it as well like in your case, I don't know what they are doing...

It's all like the game release again, leaked or whatever for some players resulting in Youtube videos, Digital Foundry analysis while another bunch is just staring at their screens.

Is it any wonder they chose not to commit to a release date other than "soon" last week - the moment they said it would be released within 24 hours people started complaining it wasn't out yet (even before the 24 hours had passed).

Not entirely sure when that deadline is/was but I swear that some peoples lives must be depending on the arrival of this patch, with the way they are carrying on.

What does it really matter in the grand scheme of things if the patch takes a few extra hours to arrive - it is just a game people....and yes I would love to have the patch right now too - as I'm waiting to do my 2nd play through (the bugs I came across weren't game breaking thankfully, though I am aware that some people did experience bugs that were).

All that said, all we can do is wait patiently - the patch will come out eventually - and most likely within the next few hours - in the meantime I'm sure there are a whole bunch of other things people could be doing instead of just bitching about the delay in these forums.

Hello again... After looking at many unhappy & bug reported threads I quite understand that this long awaited 1.07 patch definitely not make everyone happy. I know cdpr & there programmers really worked hard for this patch & they try to solve as many bugs as possible with adding some new features like stash, Alt moves and all.

But the thing is when you going to worked under pressure its really not going to give you good results as every one need a proper rest to work properly with fresh mind so I really want to tell cdpr not to pressurize there programmers & try to release small patches which going to solve all quest bugs 1st from 1st mission to last mission & then work on other features as mods going to solve other UI & graphic glitches.

One more benefit of releasing small patches is till you are going to work on further bugs players going to test it for you & going to give you feedback so that you can cover those things quickly in your next patch.

So finally I just want to say that don't keep any secrecy till patch release & try not to be perfect by releasing one big patch as its really not possible rather go for small fixes & let gamers test it for you...Good Luck

Bless this post.

Small updates also ease bug isolation.

Last edited:
Just wanna say thank you to CDPR, the community managers, and the mods here. Been loving every minute of TW3!!

Keep up the good work and I hope you guys understand how much your hard work is appreciated!!

Which puts it at exactly 24 hours after Marcin's tweet. (6pm UK time). He could have just said Console today, PC tomorrow to save confusion.
Also that is the time the Yankees game starts so guess I'll play it tomorrow. It has been a fun day checking every hour to see if the update has arrived.

I would like to hear more from the console folks about their first impression with this new patch. I guess I'm not seeing more comments from them because they are busy playing it...which is a good sign, I hope!

Random Steam bloke? Nah, I shall refrain from trusting this as reliable.

Rather more likely this patch ain't coming to PC, because they are going back to fixing the console patches. Because screw PC.

Full post is here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/535150948604966354/

Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT - Source: CDPR Senior Quest Designer on Linkedin connection (sent a message due to my job and that I have 70 members of the company in my 1st circle)

- Nvidia Hair Physx and game works was a large priority to the slight delay in the PC version to optimize and allow higher performance on all set ups.
- Save files on PC are unlimited unlike the 8? slots on consoles thus to ensure save games aren't broken for those who want to go back to a save from vanilla launch
- Don't Worry and relax its coming out today 100%
- It's Finished and has been.

The bolded above tells me the extra time was clearly used to further test these things on pc before they got the stamp of approval.

A couple things people are not taking into consideration about the PC vs Console patch is that the PC version uses Nvidia Gameworks and Hairworks. Problems with those could be why the console patch was already validated while the PC version is taking longer. They have to patch the patch playable for people using AMD on Intel GPUs. So it comes when in comes.

oh, wow I was watching TV and didn't see the post above or apparently an earlier post about hairworks, I was thinking that was the problem yesterday but figured the patch would have hit this morning.

Last edited:
I would like to hear more from the console folks about their first impression with this new patch. I guess I'm not seeing more comments from them because they are busy playing it...which is a good sign, I hope!

welp... it seems they are having horrible framerates drops with this new patch.. maybe thats the reason why pc is being delayed?? damn... i cant post the link to the source, but is all over the net: framerate losses in novigrad and the swamp.. and console ppl really mad about it...

A couple things people are not taking into consideration about the PC vs Console patch is that the PC version uses Nvidia Gameworks and Hairworks. Problems with those could be why the console patch was already validated while the PC version is taking longer. They have to patch the patch playable for people using AMD on Intel GPUs. So it comes when in comes.

And for you that would take one week? C'mon...

It's pretty obvious that they waited for the console certification to be ready and in the meantime they just polished a little the PC version (maybe by also adding some fixes more specific to that version) and today they finalized it (with gameworks etc.)

But naturally you can think what you like.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm seeing that now too. I just hope that the framerate drop doesn't transfer over to the PC patch. But there are so many other improvements listed that I hope the net result is improved gameplay for all platforms.

Top Bottom