Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
In all honesty, the reason why people are so anxious, is of course for the love of this game, I mean, I can't put this game away and since I found out about 1.07 crucial improvements I just though to myself, I have to give time, yet I can't wait for updates to come out, I know you're taking your time to fix and optimize PC updates to the last minute, and I sincerely appreciate that, so thank you for this incredible game CDPR and I'm so looking forward to play with the new 1.07 patches on PC!...

AMD constantly claims that Nvidia's Gameworks and specifically Hairworks cripples games for AMD cards, so yes I do believe it could take up to a week for them to iron out how to best utilize Hairworks for Nvida cards and keep the game playable for everyone else.

Hairworks runs on AMD cards, and AMD users can change the tessellation amount from x64 to x8 in their control panel. NVIDIA is stuck at x64. This completely negates any performance drop without losing noticeable visuals.
Unlike AMD however NVIDIA didn't outright have CDPR disable Hairworks on AMD cards, while AMD had an agreement with Xaviant to disable TressFX 2.0 on NVIDIA hardware.
They even disabled TressFX so that even if it's forced on through the config files it still refuses to run on NVIDIA hardware.

Yeah, servers are getting hit pretty hard right about now. It should stabilize in a while though.

PRAISE OUR LORD GWYN!
Oops, wrong game, but still, time to see if the patch was worth it and

As I said many many times in this thread, practically 90% of the bugfixes in this patch were already ready ranging from three to two weeks ago on PC. Proof are the various bug threads in the PC technical section. So good attempt but no.

Again, you don't seem to understand how this process works.

No, that's not obvious at all. "Waited for the console version" ... Where exactly are you getting this?? There's absolutely no evidence of this.

OMG, are you blind, you don't know how to read or do you do it purposely? I already told you that there's PROOF of this in the various bug threads in the PC technical section. CDPR devs themselves replied those bugs were already fixed in a range from two to three weeks ago. Practically ALL the major bugs in the patch were already resolved by that time for PC. Or are you pretending that the devs lied in those threads?

Denying mode is on.

Do you realize the amount of things they addressed with this patch? Compared to any other pc patch? The truth is they have likely been testing the majority of these things for weeks, not days, and it's possible some of them were likely still not ready up until yesterday. And by "not ready", I mean they still were unable to run successful tests on the multitude of configurations they test on. It's a LOT of work. It takes hours on hours.

So? What this has to do with what I was talking about? FFS guy, at last if you want to sound as if you are saying something try to comprehend what the other side is talking about.

People really need to just leave this childish stuff out. It's embarrassing at this point.

It's so funny. The guy that doesn't know anything at all of what it is being talked about and yet pretend to be an expert on it calls other "childishly". It never cease to amuse.

yep... can confirm it.. patch is up at gog.. 2.3 gigas in size.. probably in steam too, if not, it will be really soon... let the fun begin!

Updating now....Fingers crossed!

---------- Updated at 12:04 PM ----------

"Installation failed. Connection problem."

Top Bottom