Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I think the mistake they made was that the scope of the patch was too broad. They should alternate bug fix/new features and performance/optimization as separate patches. I play FFXIV and they set a date for patches and cut things that are't complete to hit the date and then patch again a couples days later or a week later. They have been very good about giving information upfront and hitting deadlines.

Again, you don't seem to understand how this process works.

Sure, how not. You know it but you don't explain it. I should take it at your teenager word that would not know how a thing like this really works neither if your life depended on it, how not.

Oh well... there are some people that can take as plausible everything as long as it suits their agenda. No mental gymnastics is too hard. You either tell them that 90% of the bugs were already resolved about 3 full weeks ago and it's obvious they waited for the certification and not matter this proof they will insist that this "little thing" is inconsequential (sure, because what can you expect from people that don't either know how game engines are made and that "platforms" means nothing at this stage of the development; it's impossible to explain something to someone that knows anything about it). I guess next time that I make a mod I hope to have some user like you: my life would be much easier; I could simply pretend that I have to redo the mod every single time and you will believe it.

Last edited:
So to those who said that PC patch delay were due to that CDPR is still "working" and "continue" patching the game on PC, it's now released almost after 24 hours.. So what are the new "fixes" that they add to PC version? Please explain what are the "New" additions to the fixes otherwise kindly explain the delay, CDPR.

Also, Steam patch is not live yet. It's not updating for me.

update queued on steam oh yeaaa!

Last edited:
OMG, are you blind, you don't know how to read or do you do it purposely? I already told you that there's PROOF of this in the various bug threads in the PC technical section. CDPR devs themselves replied those bugs were already fixed in a range from two to three weeks ago. Practically ALL the major bugs in the patch were already resolved by that time for PC. Or are you pretending that the devs lied in those threads?

Denying mode is on.

So? What this has to do with what I was talking about? FFS guy, at last if you want to sound as if you are saying something try to comprehend what the other side is talking about.

It's so funny. The guy that doesn't know anything at all of what it is being talked about and yet pretend to be an expert on it calls other "childishly". It never cease to amuse.

You provided exactly no proof of anything, guy.

You still haven't given me a link that shows CDPR had the pc patch ready before now. You just repeat what you see others post, in hopes to sound credible. I understand you think you're correct because of this, but you shouldn't get into arguments without the facts AND while you're upset. This is usually what happens as a result. You looking foolish.

Either way, have fun with the patch you said was ready 2 weeks ago. lol

edit: 2 minutes left on my dl.. W00t! :wazzzup:

So to those who said that PC patch delay were due to that CDPR is still "working" and "continue" patching the game on PC, it's now released almost after 24 hours.. So what are the new "fixes" that they add to PC version? Please explain what are the "New" additions to the fixes otherwise kindly explain the delay, CDPR.

Relaunch your client, use a VPN, etc etc

Google Nvida Hairworks read some articles about what it does to AMD cards,

Exit steam and re-launch it.

lol epic fail still no update for people with disk version .... ( on ps4) wtf is going on CDPR ?

if i were you, i will wait and check what are the experiences of other ps4 users before updating... right now a ton of them on the web are saying that this patch actually drops their framerate in some areas of the game..

CDPR said it themselves:
Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT - Source: CDPR Senior Quest Designer on Linkedin connection (sent a message due to my job and that I have 70 members of the company in my 1st circle)

- Nvidia Hair Physx and game works was a large priority to the slight delay in the PC version to optimize and allow higher performance on all set ups.
- Save files on PC are unlimited unlike the 8? slots on consoles thus to ensure save games aren't broken for those who want to go back to a save from vanilla launch
- Don't Worry and relax its coming out today 100%
- It's Finished and has been.

So, are people like you publicly posting an excuse? I expect not because it would require too much dignity.

Download from gog.com was super fast considering the hammering the servers must get atm. Currently installing then playing... Thanks CDPR!

Top Bottom