Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Sadly though my game does not run at all after the patch: I get a message box titled Matches Count Error which just says "0=1 H%\$" clicking ok terminates the game. :(

Installed it manually from GoG. Noticed a few more options in the graphics setting. All settings are reset so you'll have to redo them. Found the stash point and am currently throwing all my swords and gear into it.

Finally my Steam account finally is now Downloading Witcher 3 update. I believe its been past 24 hours since mine finally showed up... This is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see if they fixed the damn GPU OC bug and random crashes from Fast travel and such. I still got those from last patch and haven't been able to play this game properly since last patch. My 970 FTW edition GPU is factory OC and the fact that the moment it hits that clock my game crashes within minutes.

If this issue is not fixed then I am going to be extremely pissed. Mind you I already beaten the game already and have 142 Hours in. But it seems whenever I want to play this game without crashing I have to sacrifice a ton of my quality and downgrade my GPU when it should not be an issue. YOu can't exactly force downclock on a factory OC GPU. Doesn't work very well at all.

Let me explain I have to downclock around 223 MHz for the boost clock to be at reference card clock speed.

NO PATCH IN SWEDEN, in 1.5 hours 24hours is up

Where is the goddam patch??!?!?!

No patch on swedish psn

EDIT: I have the physical edition

//angry customer

Last edited:
Update successful, for GOG users forget Galaxy, get the update straight from GOG in your library page. Now to test this bitch hmmmm :hmm3:

Cant install the Ciri dlc for some reason. Says the version of the game (1.07) is incompatible, and said as such before I patched too.

There is no button to install it regardless of this message. Any help?

Top Bottom