Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Patch is up on GOG and Steam, go get it!

GOG servers are getting hammered right now so you will experience disconnects or unresponsiveness. A little bit of patience goes a long way. :)

Some users report that it's easier to download from the GOG site rather than waiting for Galaxy. You can manually update and Galaxy should detect the new game version. (Galaxy users)

Make sure to manually check for the patch, some patches might be set up with a queue and not show up. In certain cases a restart may be required for the patch to show up. (Steam users)

My Galaxy does not recognize the update - It keeps wanting to apply it again when i start up the client.

At first I thought that maybe the patch hadn't installed properly, but when I try to install the patch again it says its already installed :/

Oh btw my update is stating 5.1GB patch. Can't seem to be able to post a pic of what it shows in my steam download...

I need 10 posts in order to show a picture in link on this forum... I am Downloading at 10MB/s which is unheard for my 50Mb connection from comcast. Max DL should be at 7.2MB/s. got to love steam throttling system lol.

My Galaxy does not recognize the update - It keeps wanting to apply it again when i start up the client.

At first I thought that maybe the patch hadn't installed properly, but when I try to install the patch again it says its already installed :/

See if it lets you do a verify/repair.

It's under More>Manage>Verify/Repair.

See if it lets you do a verify/repair.

It's under More>Manage>Verify/Repair.

Out of curiosity is Steam's Patch supposed to be 5.1GB? Will test out the game without the Render file tweaks from other thread to see how the game performs. I just hope it is all good and GPU Overclock issue has been addressed.

Last edited:
I have the same problem - updated manually, started the game and everything is OK, it's 1.07, but in GoG Galaxy client it says 1.06 and when I click Verify/Repair it fails to do that! :/

Oh btw my update is stating 5.1GB patch. Can't seem to be able to post a pic of what it shows in my steam download...

I need 10 posts in order to show a picture in link on this forum... I am Downloading at 10MB/s which is unheard for my 50Mb connection from comcast. Max DL should be at 7.2MB/s. got to love steam throttling system lol.

Joined date 2010 and you don't have 10 posts. I pity you there mate.

Have tried it multiple times, but it is stuck - most likely cause of the huge demand the servers are taking right now, but it seems odd it wants to update the game when i press verify.

Then it's just Galaxy failing to connect to GOG servers (temporary setback). You can still launch the game from your game's folder, you just won't have Galaxy features (game time tracking, achievements, etc.).

Joined date 2010 and you don't have 10 posts. I pity you there mate.

Well I joined the forum for some reason waay back and I don't remember why lol. I know my join all the way back in 2010 and no feedback. But I think I just forgot about this account a while back lol.

Right now I am just verifying the game just as a precaution and to make sure all files got touched :). Holding my fingers crossed.

Sorry to ask that question (I am sure the answer is somewhere in these 166 pages but can't find it :( Really sorry) :

When I try to download fron GoG website, I do have a small exe file. I do launch it but it does ask me to insert disk 1..

What is the solution please ? Sorry again if that question been already answered.

Regards. :hmm3:

Top Bottom