Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Downloaded the patch manually and installed correctly, but I try and run the game and:

'Matchescounterror - 0 !=1 H%\$'

.....?

I can still launch the game from the client though - even though in the Galaxy client it states its 1.06 it is 1.07 in the game.
Will the galaxy client still track and add achievements in this state?

Not quite sure. Achievements might need to check GOG in order for you to get them. I'll ask around.

Differential installer.
GOG customizes their installers with only differential informations, so if a file is altered by the patch it only applies the altered bits. Galaxy and Steam replace the file completely.

That kind of suxs! for Steam i mean. It's 2015 gosh they should know how to differentiate the same file with same checksum need not to be re-downloaded. Steam kinda arse i know but i wonder why still many supported them.

The patch is still showing on the site, but when you try to download it, all it does is download a file that is nowhere near the proper size of the files.

Is this a site issue due to the amount of people downloading it?

His post literally says your answer that your quoting. It will not track game tracking time, achievements and such. Galaxy features are disabled.

No - if you read what he said it was if i launched the game through my games folder on my machine then it would not track since the game would be launched outside the Galaxy client.

I'm asking if I'm able to launch the game through the Galaxy client with these server issues and the fact that it states I have another version that I have and still get tracking time and achievements.

I think there is too many people on it right now ! When I try to take the 2,1g file, there is a "a" empty file. No problem, I can wait. But if there is a torrent for it, it do take it !

The patch is still showing on the site, but when you try to download it, all it does is download a file that is nowhere near the proper size of the files.

There are 2 files to download - the .exe file which only unpacks and install the .bin file.

Exe file is 1mb and bin file is 2GB.

The way things are compressed and installed are different from the consoles and steam.

Its still the same patch.

Downloaded the patch manually and installed correctly, but I try and run the game and:

'Matchescounterror - 0 !=1 H%\$'

.....?

Sorry but don't mind me saying.. GOG is CDPR platform and they didn't even test this and focus on other platform first? Now we need the earlier trolls that put alot of facepalm to post this.

GOG IS NOT WORKING, NO PATCH DOWNLOAD...... GETTING A
INSTALLATION FAILED: CONNECTION PROBLEM,
EVERYONE IS POSTING THE SAME THING IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF GOG... SO IT'S NOT JUST ME

whassup dudes ?

When i check galaxy and GOG i receive patch 1.7 part (1 of 2) (coming soon)
was able to download the 2gb file, but can't download the first part, no i cant download any of the parts.

It happens something likely to me. At the half downloading it's stoped and realoded GOG site and then the patch name is followed by (coming soon) words... I guess there's a server trouble. Same for Galaxi, it says Error connexion with the server. And now trying to enter in the forum a severe error message has appeared in my screen... Too much people for to small boat :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom