Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Couldn't find after 25 pages of posts, why did the level requirements get higher for my Griffin witcher gear after the patch? (unable to verify if level requirements were increased for other witcher gear sets) I was already using both swords until the patch and then both of my Griffin swords were automatically unequipped. Gear level requirement changes were not included in the patch outline and this is pretty damn inconvenient for me considering that the requirements jumped 4-5 after I had just reached level 8 and the Griffin armor pieces and swords should have been available to me under pre 1.07 patch requirements. I mean no offense but this change seems unnecessary and is, once again, very inconvenient for me at this stage in the game.

Your not singled out here so don't worry! Also, why don't you take a break and read a Witcher novel or replay the older games. Theres alot to do outside of the Witcher world too! Color, read, make a cookie, count some stars or feed a horse an apple! Haha! YAHOOOO!!!! This game is still young and has dlc's/expansions that have really slowed things down on top of the fact its on 3 platforms too (stuff the previous games didn't deal with), theres going to be lots of bumps and delays. I accept it and don't hold it against CDPR personally. I love them! I am just happy they care about my purchase and are trying to deliver the best game experience they can. So they have my patience and understanding! But yea! Have a nice day! Farewell!

-Zero

no worries im already on break ive already played batman and alot of gta online i been on break for a couple weeks just waiting on this patch and id love to play the previous 2 games if only they would port them to playstation

Couldn't find after 25 pages of posts, why did the level requirements get higher for my Griffin witcher gear after the patch? (unable to verify if level requirements were increased for other witcher gear sets) I was already using both swords until the patch and then both of my Griffin swords were automatically unequipped. Gear level requirement changes were not included in the patch outline and this is pretty damn inconvenient for me considering that the requirements jumped 4-5 after I had just reached level 8 and the Griffin armor pieces and swords should have been available to me under pre 1.07 patch requirements. I mean no offense but this change seems unnecessary and is, once again, very inconvenient for me at this stage in the game.

Would like to get an answer about it as well
On my latest save I'm only level 11 so I don't mind about it cause I still don't have most of the items
But would be great to know why they did it

Finally able to play Witcher 3 w/ this patch. But GOG still having a trouble updating the game in EU. I just manually download the game and all its DLC. Hopefully GOG will improve its services. I am thinking if i am going to buy another CD Project Red franchise i will stick w/ steam. Steam have better service and now they do refunds.

CDPR-Thank you for amazing job.

Not sure why most of the people here complain about patch issues but it seems all of them use the GOG version so maybe its the fact you guys got the "cheap" version of the game that cause you problems or maybe its your old machine - i have no idea whats wrong with your game but please stop blame the DEVS because they did an amazing job !!!!

I'm using the steam and i have zero issues with the patch<!! on the other hand! the game works much better!!!!

New walk mode is amazing and i like it a lot - brilliant job CDPR!
Stash,Tabs,Formula 's pin , Grey books/letters - awesome !
Even the Downloadable Content" is another gr8 change , finally i can decide which alternate mode i'd like to use without uninstall it from steam!

I'm running the game at 2560x1440 - Every settings is on Ultra only Blue and Motion Blue Turned off.
Hairworks all , x8
and after the patch the games run perfect !
Npc shows up perfectly and there zero delay's

For me patch work amazing and very very happy with it

Thank you again CDPR for brilliant game and game support !!!

One last thing - Roach is still stupid ! , but i got used to it

theres the distinct possibility ur misinformed about people having issues and it being gog only because im seeing people from gog, steam, xbox one and ps4 all with pretty much the same sort of issues in my case on ps4 i have seen that the card collecting trophy is broken it no longer registers that u have all cards, i have seen my character drop all loot every single thing and lose none of the weight so it still says im nearly maxed out on my weight limit even tho im currently running around naked and empty pocketed, some people have said roach still has a habbit of flying, and some are saying the game is getting choppy and only loading parts of areas and npcs or sound stutters

so no its not all hunky dory fixed all well done go team i admit they are working hard and patching but they also are breaking afew things along the way ive noticed with each patch there adding more stuff and actually fixing few things like we beg for zoltan fix and we get a cow guardian monster we beg for clywitch merchant to be fixed we get a loot chest we beg for a fix for npcs not fully loading in and we get new animations for garalt

personally i think they should fix the problems in the game they made get it running smooth and with as few bugs and glitches as possible and then and only then add in all the nice bells and whistles and before tossing them in for god sakes test it out on all systems to make sure it dosnt break things

from wht ive seen these people are great at making games ive only known a handful of games i enjoyed this much so we know they are talented but i think there working to hard at adding new stuff and getting distracted from fixing the original problems

Couldn't find after 25 pages of posts, why did the level requirements get higher for my Griffin witcher gear after the patch? (unable to verify if level requirements were increased for other witcher gear sets)
All three witcher gear sets was changed this way, can't say about other armors and weapons now. Weapons and armors have their Armor Class/Damage increased now, and level requirement depends from AC and damage only. Can't say anything about motivation of the developers, but I suspect it can be rebalance attempt, as preparation to incoming DLC-s

Very well said and I couldn't agree more. Here, have yourself a REDpoint!
And to everybody at CD Projekt RED: Thank you so very much for your continuous support to make this epic game even more awesome.
People need to understand that many of the improvements you add to the game are not something to be taken for granted, as many developers do simply not invest this additional effort. Especially the fact that you were even hard at work for the most part of this weekend (and probably many before that) really shows your passion for bringing us the epic game we and you really always wanted. So, in short, thank you everybody at CD Projekt RED!

Still nothing at PSN Portugal.... And since today is Sunday I don't believe it will come today.

Last edited:
I would ask to reduce the anger a little and return to a civilized behaviour.

CDprojectRED are surely doing what they can. My own impression (Playstation 4 Version) is that the frame-rate is better than before. Sure there are locations and situations where the frame-rate is still horrible.

But it's not fair to show only the weaknesses. There are definitive improvements. And it is a shame that Digital-Foundry only showed the weak parts. I´m sure that CDprojectRED want to enhance the framerate and overall game quality, just give them time.

I mean there are so much people that are so frustrated as if there was no moment where they enjoyed the game.
To be honest , i think that most of us enjoyed the game independent of the technical problems.

Criticism is very important, but please with a civilized behaviour. And please stop with "He or she lied to us...". It is not about lying, it is about underestimating the situation.

Thanks!

Of course they WANT to increase the framerate, but they are not able to do it
They promise increase in Framerate( see Marcin promises), they do not deliver, they KNOW it( if Digital foundry can record FPS, of course CDPR can), but they release the patch anyway, knowing they blatantly lie to the paying customers, and not a single word since.
Stop being blind please.

Eeeh, so I guess the earliest this will come to Poland (I'm on PS4) is probably Monday. Well, I really wanted to check new changes on the weekend. Slightly disappointing.

No, they lied indeed. And not only once: Regarding the 1h+ Dungeons, the 2000 then 5000 openable Doors in Novigrad, the Downgrade (accusing Whatifgaming of lying regarding the Insider talking about Downgrades followed by CDPR confession in the Article "CDPR tackles Downgrade debate Head-On" - there you'll find the statement regarding the 5000 Doors, it's used as a justification) - and finally they "lied" about Cut-Content saying everything they wanted in is in the Game. The List shows stuff everyone definitely wanted in - it wouldn't be cut-contend otherwise.

Source:
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/syst...itcher-3-1-hour-dungeons-to-explore-31944402/ - - 1h+ Dungeons (only thing that's actually really concerning me)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...he-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on - 5000 Doors and Downgrade
http://whatifgaming.com/developer-i...-from-2013-list-of-all-features-taken-out-why - Whatifgaming accused of lying
http://gameidealist.com/news/cd-projekt-red-discuses-cutting-content-in-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/ - Nothing important being Cut.
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/39p2td/list_of_changes_and_cut_content_for_tw3_from_the/ - Leaked List of important Content being Cut.

Don't get me wrong I'm not attacking them, but I've got a strong feeling for what's wrong and what's right and what's respectful and what's PR-talk and that's just the wrong way to do it.
I never really cared about the whole Downgrade Stuff or the friggin' amount of 2000-5000 Doors in Novigrad ( I would never leave this huge City again if there'll be so much rooms lol), but I cared about what they said and I believed them to a degree. Because they're the good Guys I'm worried about the direction they're heading.
Well, I'm not one to Judge them as I don't know what they've been trough. It's pretty hard to "fight" against big Companys being a 200-person small Company with even smaller Budget. They've done a great Job and had to make many compromises and when I see some people reacting over the most trivial things as if it's the World's End then I understand them being cautious, but they should at least be honest and respectful to their core-fans.

I'll keep supporting you because if someone deserves 2nd Chances then it's you Guys.

Greetings.

Why did they remove the post about SONY EU having problems, nothing has changed we are still bloody waiting, there should in fact be an update by now!!!

Still nothing at PSN Portugal.... And since today is Sunday I don't believe it will come today.
Same here, and yeah, probably not gonna get it today.

---------- Updated at 10:12 AM ----------

Why did they remove the post about SONY EU having problems, nothing has changed we are still bloody waiting, there should in fact be an update by now!!!

The mod said something about not discussing EU on the forums.

No, they lied indeed. And not only once: Regarding the 1h+ Dungeons, the 2000 then 5000 openable Doors in Novigrad, the Downgrade (accusing Whatifgaming of lying regarding the Insider talking about Downgrades followed by CDPR confession in the Article "CDPR tackles Downgrade debate Head-On" - there you'll find the statement regarding the 5000 Doors, it's used as a justification) - and finally they "lied" about Cut-Content saying everything they wanted in is in the Game. The List shows stuff everyone definitely wanted in - it wouldn't be cut-contend otherwise.

Don't get me wrong I'm not attacking them, but I've got a strong feeling for what's wrong and what's right and what's respectful and what's PR-talk and that's just the wrong way to do it.
I never really cared about the whole Downgrade Stuff or the friggin' amount of 2000-5000 Doors in Novigrad ( I would never leave this huge City again if there'll be so much rooms lol), but I cared about what they said and I believed them to a degree. Because they're the good Guys I'm worried about the direction they're heading.
Well, I'm not one to Judge them as I don't know what they've been trough. It's pretty hard to "fight" against big Companys being a 200-person small Company with even smaller Budget. They've done a great Job and had to make many compromises and when I see some people reacting over the most trivial things as if it's the World's End then I understand them being cautious, but they should at least be honest and respectful to their core-fans.

I'll keep supporting you because if someone deserves 2nd Chances then it's you Guys.

Greetings.

As i said "It is not about lying, it is about underestimating the situation"

I do not think that the crowd of CDprojectRED thinks about how they can lie to us in order to create a hype and to sell more copies.

I think they have a idea or in simple terms they wanted the game to be how they imagined it. But the reality is often different and way to complex to handle it in that easy way. Maybe CDprojectRed was overambitious with the whole game and with the patches too.

When you say that someone is lying than you say that this person is doing it on purpose. I don´t think that this is the explanation for the case CdprojectRED.

But everyone should have a own opinion.

Last edited:
I don't see it like that and I'm not here to discuss about it.
I'm just here to express my opinion as I just did.
They don't need you or me defending them and if they underestimated the Situation, even thoug they're pretty experienced in developing Games and in PR than they should've explained to us how they underestimated it. We are by far more understanding than they and many of you might think. :)
And in the near past regarding the Changelogs even though they've got people for Q&A.
I'm just being realistic here and don't want to offend anyone. They can talk to us, at least to their real Fans and all we asked for was an explanation, not from you but from them.
Even if we don't like the explanation, at least we can >estimate< the situation.
And one thing regarding Game-Communitys: We should be able to talk about legit Facts without worrying about fanatic fans jumping at you (not talking about you, you're pretty civilized).
It's not like I made up these Points, I provided valid Sources confirming my claim
Hope I was able to clarify my Point. Again.
That's if for me, I had to get this off my Mind, but now I've got no intention for further discuss this matter, but feel free to do so :)

Greetings

Edit: And I'm glad someone finally made a Thread with the purpose to discuss the latest Patch on a civilized Base. Thank you. -Seems like I was too fast, your Thread's been moved. This Thread should've been on it's on to cease the spawning of counterproductive "Patch 1.07"-Threads".

Edit2: One last thing: Truth is neither you nor me can look into their heads so they could've been lying or not, I don't know for sure.
But they shouldn't accuse others of lying, too.
They definitely lied in one case and that's when they accused Whatifgaming of lying, while they, as a matter of fact, knew (and later confirmed) that Whatifgaming was not lying. It was done on purpose and they haven't apologized yet.
Since that's the only proven incident it's not the World's End, but I feel bad for Whatifgaming because they've wanted to inform us.
Back then I've wanted to open a whole Thread pointing out everything I just wrote and back these claims up with valid sources, but now I think it would signalise the wrong thing.
And Sard would've probably Pony'd me so I've got to be careful now. *g*
So I've done it now instead even though it's a bit Off-Topic, but at least I've got if off my mind. It was still hard not to sound like a Butthurt Fan wanting to offend CDPR.

Last edited:
PS4 patch 1.07 still hasn't been released in The Netherlands...

Top Bottom