Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
If you dont want to play the game at 20fps you should actually be happy about it ^^

That bad huh? :(

Same here, and yeah, probably not gonna get it today.

---------- Updated at 10:12 AM ----------

The mod said something about not discussing EU on the forums.

That's pretty naff seeing as almost everyone in that area is still bloody waiting so of course people will discuss it. Oh well :(

I didn't have any problems with Witcher 3 so far.
I just want the stash and the new movement control.
Me 2. Well I did have an issue with one person in distress, 1 hounted location, 2 hidden treasures (that would not greay out after I completed them) and 1 enemy gang location that would NEVER greay out.

If thats fixed and I get storage Im happy. But now I read that they downgraded the graphics.. I hope thats not true.

---------- Updated at 11:21 AM ----------

No, I said something about not discussing politics in the forums.

Yeah.. still though thats "something about EU".. but yes sir I hear you.

Me 2. Well I did have an issue with one person in distress, 1 hounted location, 2 hidden treasures (that would not greay out after I completed them) and 1 enemy gang location that would NEVER greay out.

If thats fixed and I get storage Im happy. But now I read that they downgraded the graphics.. I hope thats not true.

---------- Updated at 11:21 AM ----------

Yeah.. still though thats "something about EU".. but yes sir I hear you.

yeah I actually only had problem with the viper gear quest where the gate wouldn't open. But that got fixed with patch 1.05. Other than that, zero problems. I guess I am one of the few lucky ones huh? :p

yeah I actually only had problem with the viper gear quest where the gate wouldn't open. But that got fixed with patch 1.05. Other than that, zero problems. I guess I am one of the few lucky ones huh? :p

Well yeah I guess. The thing is that the first time I played it I only had 1 issue with the hounted location. Did you really greay out all of those? But I should've saved before every ? cause every one of them can bug out, and when you load the game it works. So I kinda have myself to blame.

Well yeah I guess. The thing is that the first time I played it I only had 1 issue with the hounted location. Did you really greay out all of those? But I should've saved before every ? cause every one of them can bug out, and when you load the game it works. So I kinda have myself to blame.

Yeah, I didnt have problems with ?-locations either..
Also, I just heard that people in The Netherlands with digital ps4 copy already got the patch, but people with physical copy (like me) didnt..
I think that might explain it

Where did you read that about the downgrade? For every platform?

Regarding the Grey-out problem. That still exists (one hidden treasure and one other thing) but I couldn't care less about those.
But I didn't have any problems so far with 1.07 on PC. Neither before the patch except a few glitches. I started a new game and I'm 4 hours into the game. Just about to kill the griffin.

Yeah, I didnt have problems with ?-locations either..
Also, I just heard that people in The Netherlands with digital ps4 copy already got the patch, but people with physical copy (like me) didnt..
I think that might explain it

Yeah I have the disc as well. So did those guys get it today or back when everybody got it?

---------- Updated at 11:50 AM ----------

Where did you read that about the downgrade? For every platform?

Regarding the Grey-out problem. That still exists (one hidden treasure and one other thing) but I couldn't care less about those.
But I didn't have any problems so far with 1.07 on PC. Neither before the patch except a few glitches. I started a new game and I'm 4 hours into the game. Just about to kill the griffin.

Here
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53160-Digital-Foundry-s-verdict-Patch-1-07

---------- Updated at 11:51 AM ----------

i want finish the game for 100% progress, but bugs dont give it this me =)
Well what is it that you need?

I don't mind getting the patch a few days late, but if it's not going to be released today a comfirmation would be appreciated so I don't have to check every other hour.

Rather have one big dissappointment than numerous small ones throughout the day. :p

I don't mind getting the patch a few days late, but if it's not going to be released today a comfirmation would be appreciated so I don't have to check every other hour.

Rather have one big dissappointment than numerous small ones throughout the day. :p

The thing is that its not CDPR's fault. Its up to Sony right now and as we all know they're not famous for being quick with fixes.

---------- Updated at 11:54 AM ----------

Yeah, they got it on Friday like everyone
Yeah well in that case we're probably not gonna see it today. If we do it would be sweet, but Im not holding my breath.

Checked again (PSN Portugal) and nothing again. I'm not angry or nothing like that. I'm just saying. I know it's not CDPR fault.

I really want to test the new patch but at the same time I'm skeptical about the frame rate problems. I hope at least the massive popin in Novigrad has been improved. What makes me sad is the CDRP saying on the changelogs the framerate has been improved and it's not true. I'm not saying they are liars I'm not child and I have respect and I'm polite.

But despite that CDRP is one the best game industry examples. They offered 16 DLC, extras for disk version, expansions with 30 hours or more of content and in the present times is something rare to see.

Last edited:
I can not even find the 1.07 patch for PC to download. So where did you guys download it? If I go here on the website and then to support and then downloads and select The Witcher 3 the screen is all empty. What kind of support is that CDPR ???? Also you publish a lot of news about what is fixed with the patch, but no where is there a working link to the location to download it. Furthermore when I try to start The Witcher 3 now via GOG I get some crappy error message that makes no sense! Great support CDPR. (Not!)

Last edited:
Well, sad to realize i've lost about 9 fps (dropped from rock solid 30 to 21...) with the new patch and the same settings...anybody noticed it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom